Chapter 10: The New Deal

Samathea went for a jog to come her beating heart down for what happened the other night, she recaps what her she did; standing close to Damon, cups his neck and stared into his blue eyes. Her heart race again as her face turns red, -Why am I thinking about him like this, why am I even reacting like this?!- she questions herself, she growls a little and then ran faster.

Then stops as she checks her time, new record. She pants and stretches to the sky, and as she pulls her arms back down, she turns and saw a man in a black hood, jogging up to her way, she felt the cold pricking feeling in the back of her neck, then started to run. She knew it was one of Klaus's minions, so she went faster and hung a right, seeing him follow, then she hung a left, running and running, she then grips a hold of a tree, stopping then turns around. Seeing that the man wasn't behind her anymore.

She looks around in front of her, seeing no one in sight, but then she turns and saw him right behind him, she jumps and moves back from him. He pushes off his hood and pulls out his headphones. "Excuse me, I should have been watching where I was going," he tells her, she pants and then gulps. "Don't work about it," Samathea tells him. He smiles at her, "Have a nice day." he said and takes off. She turns and watches him go, then looks down, seeing her hand clutching white. She shook it off, making her fist stop and then looks at the man that was long gone.

~8~8~8~

At the Grill, Samathea was lightly banging her head on the table, Elena was rubbing her back and Bonnie looking at her, amused. "I am slowly losing my mind," she tells them, stopping with the headbanging. "I'm paranoid all the time, thinking that someone is going to appear right in front or behind me," she mumbles into the table.

"There there," Elena tells her, rubbing her back. "You have every right to be, Klaus is still out there, and he knows you tried to kill him," Bonnie tells her, then Samathea pulls herself off the table and sat up. "Then why hasn't he made a move, there has been no sign of him, nothing. It's just my world is spiraling into insanity." Elena tells them, Samathea nods at her. "Join the club, every time I close my eyes, I have that nightmare," she tells them and they look at her.

"On repeat." she adds, "The same one?" Elena asks her. "Four coffins, Klaus is in one of them, it's weird," she states, the two were caught on to Klaus. "What if it's not some dream, what if it's like, you know... some witch dream?" Elena asks her, "It's just stress, I'll figure it out." she tells her and Samathea nods at her, "What about Stefan, has there been any sign of him?" Bonnie asks her, the two shook their heads, "He betrayed us, Bonnie." Elena tells her and Bonnie look at her, "The Stefan we knew is gone." Samathea tells her.

Bonnie look at her, "How is Damon handling that?" she asks as Samathea held her cup up, "Damon is.......Damon." she answers and sips it.

~8~8~8~

After an hour, Samathea was pacing back and forth behind Damon, who was playing darts as Elena was with Bonnie. "Jeremy if you get this message, call me or Elena as soon as you can," she said to his voicemail and hung up. "Unbelievable." she growls to herself, then Damon turns to her, "Feisty, you're mad." Damon teases her, she sighs and crosses her arms.

"It's not that I'm mad, I'm worried," she tells him. "Why he lost his job at the Grill, he can survive, Sammy." Damon tells her and she looks at him, "He's spiraling, ever since Bonnie broke up with him. He's... moody, not really talking to anyone." she tells him. "He's a typical teenager." he reminds her, "Who can see ghosts and has lost everyone that he cares about." she reminds him.

"Not everyone, he still has you and Elena," he said, throwing the dart and misses. He grumbles a little and walks up to the marker and took the darts off. "You okay?" she asks him. He turns to her, "What makes you think I'm not okay?" he asks her, "Well you're day drunk, it's not exactly an attractive look." she tells him, he smirks and walks up to her. "Oh, and what is my most attractive look?" he asks her, -I need to think of something quick!- she shouts at herself, "Ah, ah." she said to him, placing her hand on his chest, stopping him, "I'm not saying you have any attractive looks, I'm... just saying... that this is my at least favorite one." she answers him.