Chapter one||Introduction

So. To start things off, my names Jessie Nelkern, I have 18. Have no family members besides my 27 year old brother Andrew. My best friends are Violet Shadows and Chaos Hellman. I'm currently not dating anyone, but I have my eyes on someone. Anyways on with my story.

Violet and I were standing in her room. Just talking back and forth, nothing really important just choosing outfits for a party we were going to soon. "Jack's waiting for us, cmon" Violet said. I looked over at her "eh you go ahead I'll be out in a minute" I was laying on her bed, finding peace in the blood red blankets and black pillows. Staring up at the ceiling I noticed one of the lights in her chandelier had gone out. Her ceiling was black, her walls were red, and the carpet was black. She had a very dark room. But it was cozy, it seemed smaller and that made it feel like Violets home. I somewhat started to drift off until I heard Violet call for me "Jessie!!" I sat up "yea?!" I yelled back "Parties been moved up!! We have ten minutes!" I got off her bed and ran into the bathroom, changing my outfit, using magic to- did I not mention I'm a witch? Well I did now. I used magic to change my eyes and hair color then walked out. "How does this look?" I asked Vi and Jack (her boyfriend) "Amazing" violet said. "Nice" a bored Jack said.

After violet got dressed and ready we went to the party.