Samantha

(So I’ve been reading a lot of Creepypasta lately and since I love horror I decided to write one. This one ain’t done yet but I’ll update every now and then. I’ll probably send it to Creepypasta once it’s done. [Creepypasta: http://www.creepypasta.com/ ] READ READ READ!) 

September 14

So I received a journal from my parents for my birthday, crap. I seriously thought they were gonna give me a car or something because I just turned 17 yesterday. But I’m gonna use it anyway to kill time.

I had a bad time at school today. I bumped into a girl with braids and glasses and she spilled her soda on my shirt. Everyone in the cafeteria laughed at me so I just walked out. The girl looked sorry though, but I was too furious and embarrassed to forgive her. My friends spent the next two hours laughing at my ruined shirt. I hate that girl.  

September 15 

Fortunately, my friends and most people in school already forgot about the accident yesterday. Everything was going right until the girl from yesterday approached me after class. (She’s my classmate? I haven’t noticed her before. But I usually don’t notice not so good-looking girls anyway.) My friends laughed at me again when we saw her. She requested to talk to me in private and I agreed because I didn’t want to be rude in front of my classmates. We talked outside the classroom and she apologized for what she did yesterday. She explained that it was all an accident but it was still her fault and she gave me a paper bag then ran away.

I just got home.  I opened the bag and inside was a shirt similar to the one I wore yesterday.

I can’t believe it. I bought mine for $200. She wouldn’t spend that much money just to apologize, right? I bet she bought this shirt for a cheaper price. But I’m still glad she replaced the one she ruined.  

September 16 

I thanked the girl with braids and glasses for the shirt she gave. She just smiled warmly. I think she’s a bit weird. I caught her staring at me during class too. I asked my friends about her, they said her name is Samantha and a rumour is spreading that her mother’s a witch. Of course, I didn’t believe that.

September 17 

I started noticing Samantha in class. She was just always quiet. She looked afraid. I sat with her at lunch; I could feel everyone staring at us including my friends. I asked her if she has friends, she said “Nobody likes me since the first day”. I don’t know why but I feel so sad for her.

September 18

I ASKED HER OUT. I really don’t know why but I had a feeling that I should ask her out. Samantha looked surprise, then smiled widely and answered yes. I wasn’t even happy when she said yes, not like other times like this. I don’t know what’s really up with me these days. When I told my best friend, Lance, that I asked her out he got all serious and suggested that I leave her alone. Maybe Lance likes Samantha? Or maybe not because Samantha is not… really ‘likeable’ compared to other girls at school. I’m not even sure if I like her.

September 19 

No school today. Something weird happened though. When I woke up this morning I peeked through the curtains of my room, and I saw Samantha watching me; ‘watching me’ because she looked like she’d been there for a long time. I opened my window and she was still there, sitting in the driver’s seat of a white Volkswagen and watching me. I could see her clearly because her car’s windows were not tainted. I assumed that she thought our date was today when it’s really tomorrow so I waved at her. She smiled, but not like her usual pretty smile. She smiled in a creepy way, like she was planning something evil. I went downstairs to meet her but she was gone. The Volkswagen car was there but she was nowhere to be found.  She couldn’t have run away while I was going downstairs, right? Or maybe she wasn’t even there at all. Maybe it was just my imagination. That Samantha girl is seriously getting in my mind.

September 20

Samantha and I met at 10 AM in front of a newly built Mall. She looked very… pleasant. I mean, she wasn’t wearing her usual old-fashioned clothes. She even wore a skirt. We walked around and I asked her if she’d been in front of my house yesterday. She said no and that she didn’t even know where my house is. So, maybe I was just imagining. We ate at McDonalds because I didn’t have enough cash. I am seriously running out of cash. The date ended at 5 PM, she seemed happy but I wasn’t sure if I feel the same. I wasn’t planning on asking her cell phone number but she asked for mine so I had to take hers too to not be rude. I don’t plan on texting her though. She’s a nice girl but she’s just too innocent and I’m such a player.

September 20 (12:11 AM)

Samantha just called me and it was as creepy as hell. She was screaming and asking for help the whole time. She was crying too. I told her to calm down and tell me what’s going on but she just kept repeating “Help me” and screaming. Then she disconnected. The call lasted for 3 minutes only. And now I can’t sleep because of that f****** call. Is she in danger? Or was that just a prank call?

September 21 

I immediately talked to Samantha when I arrived in school. But she said she didn’t call me last night and that her phone was even shut down. I talked to my friend, Lance, about the call and how Samantha denied it. Again, he said-

“I suggest that you leave her alone.”

 “Do you like Samantha?” I asked. I was dying to ask him this.

 “Hell no, that girl is strange! And I’m telling you, you’ll get in trouble if you continue hanging out with her.”

“What do you mean?”

“Her kind is evil.”

And then he walked away. I’m really confused right now.

September 21 (12:45 AM)

Samantha just called again. It was the same as yesterday. She was screaming and asking for help and crying. I swear it was her voice. It ended exactly 3 minutes later. I’m convinced that something is seriously wrong so I’m going to call her back.

September 21 (1:10 AM)

“Hello? Samantha?”

“Hello?” She sounded like she just woke up and not like she’d just been screaming.

“Is everything alright? You called again. You were screaming and asking for help.”

“What? I was sleeping. I didn’t call you, Kevin.”

“It was your voice! Look, just tell me the truth because it isn’t funny anymore. Is this a prank?”

She disconnected. Okay, f*** it, I’m not going to talk to her again. 

 (To be continued)