The Ace Dancer

"Next up is Lisa Manoban who will be performing to Irreplaceable by Beyoncé ." said the MC. Everyone in the hall cheers for Lisa as she strides onto the stage and gets into the starting position. Lisa is an ace dancer who is liked by everyone, especially the boys. she was also known as "The Belle" of the school, which explains why the boys liked her so much. not only was she pretty, talented, smart and wealthy, she was also very kind and humble.

as the music begins, Lisa maneuvers her body to the music. the whole hall is so silent as everyone is so focused on Lisa. when Lisa finished dancing, everyone in the hall stood up and gave her a standing ovation. Lisa bowed towards the audience before exiting to the backstage.

"Lisa that was amazing! you totally nailed the dance! I am very sure that you will be the champion of this year's dance competition again! drink some water you must be really thirsty" said Tzuyu, Lisa's close friend. Lisa thanked Tzuyu and drank some water

After much deliberation, the judges have decided on the winner. "The winner for this year's Annual Dance Competition is... LISA MANOBAN! Congratulations Lisa for being the winner for 3 consecutive years!" upon hearing this, the whole hall cheered and screamed. Lisa walked onto the stage to receive her trophy from the principal. Another win! I have to choreograph my dance for next year's dance competition. time to get back to work. Lisa bowed at the audience before exiting the stage.

Author's Note: hi I am new to wattpad and this is my very first book. its not much because this is just an intro of Lisa. there will be more to come but I will update my book only once or twice a week cause when it comes to writing, I will take quite awhile to write down everything my head. hope you guys enjoy!