Magcon : Only Love

So first of all let me introduce all of the characters

*Bella*(Me)

-Ombré colour hair

-Light Blue Eyes

-17 years old

-Main character

*Peyton*

-Bellas bestfriend

-Light brown hair

-Brown eyes

-16 years old

*Bella's P.O.V.*

"Ready?" Yelled me and my best friends parents. "YES" me and Peyton both said in sync. "Alright...1...2...3... OPEN!" Peyton and I tore into the present together that was nicely wrapped until we got to it. "OMG" Peyton screamed. "NO FRICKING WAY" I said. Me and Peyton were just as a shocked as everyone else. "TICKETS TO MAGCON" we both said in excitement. And yes we both already knew about Magcon because we were both invited to go on tour with them but couldn't cause how busy we were. "So pack your bags girls your flight for Orlando leaves tomorrow!"

(*Skip to that night*)

"Peyton come here and help me pack my suitcases!!" "Ok ok! Geez calm your tits girl!" "Sorry Peyton, just help me pack." "Finally" me and Peyton both said after we packed. My suitcases consisted these items:

-4 tank top crop tops

-2 pairs of high-waisted short

-My favorite tye-die Mrs.Caniff bandana

-3 pairs of vans

-3 pairs of swim suits

- All of my magcon merch

-And a lot more

"Peyton do you need any help packing?" "Yes please Bells!"

Peyton's suitcases contained:

-2 pairs of normal shorts

- Sperrys

- 2 pairs of vans

-All her magcon merch

-4 tank top crop tops

-Her bows I made her

-3 pairs of swim suits

-and a lot more

*Peytons P.O.V*

"Bells, did I ever tell you that I'm glad that we are still best friends?" "Yes you have Clarkie, many times." she replied.

"Well, I'm just glad I get to see Taylor again, I've missed him so much!" I said. " Same here with Cameron, I can't stand being away from him this long!" she said in return. "Well Bells, we better get some sleep if we don't want to miss our plane." "Night Pey." "Night Bells."

*Skip to on the plane*

"Are we there yet"complained Peyton "QUIT ASKING!" I yelled just a little to loud because the flight attendant gave me a dirty look. So when she turned around I mumbled "my middle finger salutes you" under my breath and flicked her off. "And Peyton I don't fucking know!" "Geez, someone's grumpy" she said. "Flight passengers please prepare for landing, we will arrive in Orlando in 5 minuets" said the flight attendant. "Finally, did they answer your question Peyton?"

"Yes Bella, Yes they did" she replied. "Ok Peyton, I'm gonna text Cameron to see if he can come and pick us up from the airport so we don't get mobbed" I said. "I don't care" she said back.

(C-Cameron/B-Bella)

B~ Yo Dallas✌️

C~ Sup Brah👋

B~ Nothin much just landing in ORLANDO!!

C~ No Way! Are u comin to Magcon?!?

B~ Jess, and I was wondering if u could come and pick me and Clark up from the airport?

C~ I'm on my way!

B~ Thanks Cam! You're the best!

C~ Welcome! See u in a bit

*End of convo*

*Bella's P.O.V.*

"Longest plane ride ever" I said. "Agreed" Peyton replied.

"Peyton, do u see Cameron any where?" "No, was I supposed to be looking for him cause I wasn't" she said.

"Where the fu-" I was cut off by a bunch of teenage girls screaming. "Never mind, sooo, off we go."

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

"Nash have u seen my-" I was cut off by my phone going off so I grabbed it and checked who had texted me. I smiled when I saw that it was Bella, we've been best friends for years and I just miss her so much. "Cam, who are ya texting?" Nash said with a smirk.

"Oh, um it's just one of my best friends Bella." "WHAT?!?!" Nash said, I thought I was your best friend!" " Nash, didn't you here me say 'one'?"

"Yes I did Cameron, but I'm just shocked that I'm just "one" of your best friends, and not 'thee' best friend."

"Aw jeez Nash just shut up."

"So why don't you tell me about Bella, what's she like, does she play any sports, is she bringing any friends with her that are hot?"

"Damn Nash, control your hormones."

"What?!?! I'm just wondering!" said Nash.

"ANYWAYS, to answer your question, we've known each other since about the 3rd grade, and we became best friends instantly . Bella is probably the most caring, funniest, outgoing, beautiful girl I've ever met."

"Ohhhhhhh, CAM'S GOT A CRUSH!!"

"Nash, fuck yo chicken strips!" "But, Bella is the captain on we schools cheerleading squad, she loves being active and outside, she loves winter cuz it's the only time of year when she can snowboard and play hockey, and she loves playing volleyball whenever she gets a chance to."

"She's just the most perfect girl I've ever met. And I love her so much."

"GET SOME MAN!!" Nash said in excitement, witch clearly showed he wasn't listening at all to the story.

"I'm gonna go pick her up bro, see ya!"

"Kk, have fun! but not to much fun! Oh and use protection!"

*A/N*

Hey guys!!!! I hope that you guys liked the first chapter of my story! I promise you that it will get better as I get further and further! Oh one last thing, I need some girly friends for the rest of the guys. so comment you name, eye color, hair color, just a general description of yourself and all that jazz! thanks again guys!! Love Ya'll!!😘❤️😘❤️😘