Love will find a way

Evelynn was a half demon half human. Twisted fate was a gipsy human.While Twisted Fate steal their money from poker, she assassinate them when they leave. In her free time, she was an assassin, obvious. In his free time, he was running away from his ex partner and friend, Malcolm Graves. You wonder how they met and fell in love? The Institute of War was a safe place in Runettera where the factions can fight for a cause, more specifically, for their cause. That's where they met. What Twisted Fate doesn't know is the fact Evelynn is known as the Widowmaker. She kills all her partners.The difference is she doesn't want to kill him, the only want to let him alive.

It was a normal day in their life, a free day after a long time. Twisted Fate is cuddling her from behind, learning her how to cheat at cards. The only problem for Evelynn is the need to kill him. To hear him scream in agony, pleading for mercy, pleading for life.

"I need to take a walk".

"Right now kitten? Is raining outside."

"I am fine. No need to worry about me"

"I can come...."

"NO!" she said almost screaming. "I mean..no. It's fine. I need some time alone also".

"Ok sweetheart. I will be here."

With that said she bite his neck, almost too hard and left in a hurry.

After leaving the Institute of War she went straight to search a victim. It took little time to find one, a drunk man. An easy target, but will ease her thirst for blood.

"Are you lonely? I can help" whispered in a seductive voice.

"Wo-ah. W..What ...*hak* what are ..you *hak* doing madam?"

"Come on, touch me. You know you want me" a seductive but firm walk until she reached him. She started with just a few scratch, but his scream was pure agony.

"The things I'm gonna do to you..." she bite the neck until it ripped, drinking the blood. But he died, he died too fast, too fast.

"No!No!Don't die yet!". But he did, he died already.

"Once again...a woman is left unsatisfied."

Evelynn wiped the blood from her mouth, letting the rain wash her and her sins.

"I can't continue this anymore. I can't live with this feeling anymore, the need to kill him. He is the only one who doesn't deserve this fate."

Even if she was half-demon she was half-human. He got to her heart, mind, everything, she doesn't want to kill the only one she loves. She made up her mind. It's too late to change. Her instincts and mind won. Once again...

When she got home the light was out.

"Fate? Fate, come out, we need to talk."

But then she saw. He made the dinner, in a romantic atmosphere.

"Kitten, go take a shower,you will catch a cold."

"We need to talk first...it's urgent."

"You're scaring me."

"Just..take a seat please".

"Evelynn, kitten, what's wrong? Talk to me"

She barely found her words.

"We...I mean...I...I want to breakup"

His voice died, his face got pale, his breath stopped in his lungs.

"W..hat?" he said surprise in a whisper.

"We can't continue.I want to breakup"

"You are not serious..."