Woof.

The scene is set in a beautiful decorated living room. The light dimly pulls open your eyes as if it was a paranormal force however that's just your doggo nature to be awakened by the foxes of the sun peeking through the window; you instantly jump around looking through the large sliding glass door in the living room.

You ecstatically jump up with an overwhelming feeling of excitement that this is a new day and o how you love your owner so much. The great thing being a dog is you can chaotically run in satanic characters on the carpet and everyone says how crazy you are however you're just trying to communicate with them how Sunday is not a day humans should just chill and choose to ignore you that 7am walk desire should be fulfilled, even if you need to call Satan to do so.

However today was different, you could hear your owner: [name], creating a racket in the kitchen, almost like they were luring you to go on a walk. O boy o boy you run with excitement to the kitchen with your paws hitting the floor signifying an entrance of you to your owner.

"Aww [y/n]; who's a good doggo?! " exclaimed your owner with a spring of unique brightness excelling from their voice.

'I'm a good doggo yes I am I'm so good yeayeayes they love me I love them I want food I want walk' you naturally think.

Straight as you heard that glamorous clambering of dog food hitting the surface of your metal bowl you knew it's almost time for your morning walk. If there was a word to describe the feeling you felt it would be like getting metaphorically run over by a kind, gentle truck. As you shovelled the dog food down your throat with your tongue you knew today would be the day. You would tell [owner's name] what you've wanted to for so long. Nothing is impossible. 'If a dog went to space I can do this, yes the dog died but this isn't space, is it?' - you think to yourself as you savour the crumbs left round on your snout; now you propel towards the door with the energy of an angry cow. You feel the nerves building up whilst standing up against the door waiting for [owner] to catch up with you.

As she slips your leash on you feel a tingle of excitement when their skin hits your fur. Your saw [owner] watching a video the other night of a human putting a leash on another human in bed and she didn't even take him on a walk, what a silly owner but the human still licked the last that put the collar on him all over, he must have really liked his owner.

As you leave your house you stare into the sky wondering if today is the day the world will end because how will you feel dying without telling [owner] the truth? But you dismayed these alarming, irrational thought because you WILL do it today. Nothing to worry about.

As you and [owner] reached your favourite park you think of the first time she took you there. Overwhelming with a feeling of ecstasy in your blood you plan what you're going to do. 'Got it' you scheme to yourself while constantly retrieving the sticks [owner] keeps throwing at you and sneakily going into the bushes making your plan a reality.

After you retrieved this stick you know this will be perfect, so close. Now behind the bush you admire your creation.

You decide to get [owner]'s attention you should start barking, but in a nice tone, not too fierce but fierce enough so they see you as a strong independent doggo.

"What you found there [y/n]? Are you just gonna show me your sticks back the....." [owner] walks up and widens their eyes in complete amazement and shock.

The sticks and twigs you previously collected read:
' Send nudeZ'

Your owner looks at you. You wonder if this is the the end? Will she drop your off at a kennel, will she send you to a talent show or give you alphabet soup so you could talk? As your mind is scanning they opportunities you see them crouching down in the bush beside you.

They slowly remove their jacket and slip off their trousers, then they pull their shirt nervously over their neck. You could tell they were nervous so you put a paw on their knee to show it's okay. No need to be frightened.

As you pushed off your back two paws you heard "POLICE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT DOG?!" 

You could feel the beads of sweat engulfing you under your layer of fur and [owner] felt extremely anxious, you sensed it.

With a sudden bust of energy you pounded on the cop and continued to aggressively tear into him like your dog food that morning till he was unable to move.

As the cop was crying out in pain a large, benevolent voice boomed above you "hello this is the dog lord, mr flufferZ with a Z, capital Z. You my child have shown the power of communication with a human; I normally do not approve of such relations but your love story is something that deserves to live on. I will give you the magic power of growth. Use it how you please, when you please o dear [y/n]."

You did not dare question the doggo god. Slowly you could see your height increasing, grass just tickled the bottom of your feet now, not your whole legs.

"Let's run away to Sudan, run my doggo, once a man married a goat there, if he married a goat our love can flourish there also (lol this is legit look it up, it's called the Sudanese goat marriage incident)" suggested [owner].

You did not hesitate to throw [owner] on your back and leap magically over the police officer. Off in the direction of Sudan.

'Will this be my happy escape?' you wonder. However we cannot answers what we don't know so as you leapt into the sunset you were planning your future life in Sudan. This was the beginning of a wonderful future.

Will doggo live out their dreams with their owner in Sudan? Find out in chapter 2 pals.

I love constructive criticism. Also get ready for chapter 2 woohoo.