the fight

So my best friend prom is in less than 24 hours a and I couldn't be more excited. Its suppose to me and her cousin. I heard someone is suppose to spike the punch and since I recently discovered alcohol I'm excited. I'm not an alcoholic I just love the feeling it gives me but I don't love the taste. So skip to a couple hours later I'm getting ready with my family. I had on a long purple shimmery dress.

I had a purple  corsage wrapped around my wrist

I had a purple corsage wrapped around my wrist. I had my makeup done. And my hair was in a curly updo. A car arrived and I got in. My best friend and her cousin was in the own prom dresses and makeup looking perfect. I got into the car and they were whispering about something. I heard what they was saying.
Bestfriend: you got yours I know I got mines
Me: got what
Bf: my bottle
Me: y'all Finns sneak alcohol into there
Bf and cousin : yes
My Best friend rolled her eyes like she was all ready irritated but I didn't do nothing but ask a question. Her cousin chuckled at my questions as if saying girl you are so new to this. I just sat be k until we got there because I felt a little uncomfortable once we was there I shook the feeling and got hyped. I was thinking omg wen really at prom we really made it like we for real here. I felt as excited as when I met mindless behavior as a kid. We walked in and the prom was dark themed. It was dark colors like blue,Black,purple, dark shades of red a lot of dark shades. I followed my best friend because this is her school and she knows it better than me. And wherever she sat was where I was gonna sit. She found a table where her friends was sitting and sat down. A couple of girls moved so we could sit down. I still felt a little uneasy as if if they didn't move for me that my bestie wouldn't care. I sat down and what felt like 15 minutes passed.
Me:so where is it?
Bestie: where is what *slightly annoyed*
Me: the bottle
She rolled her eyes and waved me off as if saying don't worry about it. I pressed on a little more.
Me: so where is it ?
She ignored me and continued talking to her high school friends. I brushed it off and sat there looking around. Thirty minutes later I got up and got me a drink from the punch bowl. I looked back at my best friend she was laughing. She looked like she was having a good time. Which pissed me off. Like why would you invite me if you didn't want to hang out with me. What's the point of me being here ? What pissed me off even more is that I know she not ton be talking to any of these people after this. Or after she graduate where they gon be at ? No where to be found. I so stormed off with drink still in hand. I thought fuck this I'm not gonna be over following her like a puppy. I know when I'm unwanted and its clear as fuck right now that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me right now. I went t the bathroom and changed clothes. I changed into a bright cherry red sequin dress that was much shorter than the one I had o. I changed my shoes from dark purple stilettos to cherry red pumps. I re did all my make up. I undid my up do and wore my hair down.