Forever Yours.( One Direction Fan Fiction)

AN: READ! This is like a co-writer thing. I write in one persons point of view and my friend Lauren (LaurenNicole143) writes in another person point of view. Don't worry though I know it get confusing with two main characters having a chapter point of view so I write on my account and she writes hers on her account. Tell me if there are any grammar mistakes so I can rub it in her face. She proof read it and the whole time whined cause I didn't do something right :-/. Comment. Vote. Fan. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. HAVE A NICE DAY.

" Bye baby-dolls," My good friend Amanda screamed as me and my other good friend Faith climbed on to the bus. We took our normal seat. Amanda was my preppy friend. Faith was my tom-boy friend. I guess you could place me in the middle. I hated the way Amanda acted though. I mean we were still good friends but she looked down on everyone uglier than her. Which was almost everyone at my school. Mostly living in L.A. all you see is tan skin but Amanda broke that rule completely. She had pale flawless skin that contrasted with everyone. Her black hair gathered around her shoulder. Her punk-rock theme fit her perfectly, and she was the only one that was like that at my school. I know she always wants to point out my flaws but she holds her tongue. Shes knows my temper wouldn't allow it for very long. I have a short fuse. I try to control what I say but sometimes it just slips. 

" Ugh. You have a car. Why don't you drive to school and pick me up on the way. I would if I had a car," Faith said. She was right I had a car, but I didn't drive it to school. I was a horrible driver. 

" Cause I can't drive to save my life," I told her. She rolled her eyes and put her ear buds in. My bus made many stops before it came to my stop in front of Launa's Books. I waved bye to Faith before climbing off the bus. I walked up to the small book store I worked at. It was in a small community where I also lived. I walked in and my twin sister was sitting behind the counter. We were fraternal twins. She had brown long straight hair, with blue/grey eyes. That are blue when its sunny and grey any other time. She had flawless skin. 

" Hey, Heather has that meeting in Sacramento and is going to be gone for a few days. I'm in charge and we have to take care of the book shipment tomorrow. There's a few books in the last few isles that need to be reorganized alphabetically," Jackie said. I rolled my eyes. I walked back to the second to last shelf and started organizing books. I put my ear buds in and began pulling books out and laying them beside me.  

Only a few minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see three of the band members from One Direction. I was a big fan but I didn't want to look like some crazy fan. So I calmly stood up. 

" Can I help you," I asked. Louis answered back instantly saying they needed some new books. Harry was looking at the books I had laid on the ground. Niall was just starring at me. 

* Niall's P.O.V.*  

" Can I help you," she asked. I didn't respond because I was to busy starring at her. She looked like she was glowing. Her long blonde hair fell in perfect waves down her back. Her perfect face didn't have a single blemish on it. She was wearing a blue Hollister shirt and short shorts that looked as if they would barely get by in school and knee high blue Converses. That's when I noticed her eyes. She had bright blue eyes and they were looking right at me. Oh my gosh she knows I'm looking at her. I looked at my shoes. 

* Casey's P.O.V.* 

Niall noticed, I knew he was starring at me, and I looked down blushing. I smiled. 

" Uhmm what are you guys looking for?" I asked. 

" Uhmm anything really. Do you have any suggestions?" Harry said standing up.  

" Yeah, follow me," I said. I Ied them to a table in the back. " Stay here and I'll go get the books I would suggest." They nodded and I walked down the isle picking up books that I really liked. By the time I was walking back, I had about 20 books. I rounded a corner and slammed straight into a hard chest causing me to drop all the books. I bent down to pick the books up, repeatedly mumbling sorry.