The Emo Love Story. <3

There was this girl, her name was Katie. She was the girl that kept her feelings inside and never told anyone what was wrong when there was something wrong.  She wore a beanie with her long supple black hair. Her beautiful eyes lit up the whole world. Her smile was just as gorgeous as ever. Not to mention, she was actually new here at River Park High School. She was a 10th grader. But, she had this crush. A boy named Max Sterling. He wore the most beautiful smile. He had bright green eyes. He thought Katie was the most beautiful girl ever. The thing is Max had a crush on her too. But they were to shy to speak. But, something made Katie wanna go up too him and ask him something so. She eventually had the guts to ask him. So, she waited after to school to ask him. After school, there sat Max on the bench with his black beanie and his bangs covering his cold pale skin. Katie walked to the bench and sat next to him. She asked him. Do you wanna go to my house after a few minutes? He said Sure so there they went to Katies house. Next they both went up to Katies bedroom. Katie pushed her backpack under her bed and wanted Max to sit on the bed.  She sat then he sat down, looking into her beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in, slowly giving her a embraceful kiss. She placed her cold hand to his face deepening the kiss. He leaned in more, slowly getting out top of her kissing and gently tonguing her.  She slowly started to remove Max's clothes. Max kept kissing her and then he removed her plaid shirt leaving her in her bra and panties. She shivered a little as Max took her clothes off, then she removed his pants, grinding on his private area making him moan loudly.  Then he started to kiss down to her belly, tugging her panties with his teeth, slipping them off of her and he threw them to the floor. He slowly kissed her clit. She moaned embracefully loud.  She removed his boxers, looking at his long hard dick. She smiled to him. "I'm scared to do this, but I really wanna do this" Max smiled and slowly pushed his dick inside of her, she let moaned softly as he went slowly at first then he started to thrust inside her more hard and deeper.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 2. :D