Chapter Five: Alone

I woke up alone and the laptop and chip bags were gone. I furrowed my eyebrows as I stood up and looked around. It was already seven in the afternoon. I walked around my house, finding the laptop in my parents room and the bags in the trash, which surprised me. Maurice had actually cleaned. Since when did he clean? Most of the time, he was the one making the mess. I smiled slightly until I heard a knock on the door and my eyes widened. My parents wouldn't be knocking, right? So who could it be? 

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole, seeing JD. My eyes widened as I opened the door, looking around before at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked and let him in quickly.

"Well, I wanted to see you and I know, you told me you couldn't, but I thought I'd stop by anyways." he said, smiling slightly. I rolled my eyes.

"You're lucky my parents aren't here and you're cute." I said and his smile widened before he looked at what I was wearing, which were shorts and an over sized T shirt. I had gotten used to Maurice seeing me wear these type of clothes, I hadn't even thought about what JD would think. He just smirked and looked back up.

"Nice." he said and began looking around. I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up to my room in case my parents came home at any moment. He looked around my boring room, picking up my lighter as a smirk crossed his face and he held his hand over the flame, burning himself, no doubt.

"Pyro." I muttered and sat on my bed. He looked at me and set the lighter down, crawling onto the bed beside me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I hate to ask it, but is our entire relationship just going to be hugs and cheek kisses?" he asked and I blushed, looking down.

"Well, I just don't know if I'm, you know, ready for anything more." I said, suddenly becoming very insecure. Maurice would never ask you that. He put his finger under my chin and turned my head to look at him.

"It's not sex, it's just a kiss babe." he said and I nodded.

"I-I know that, but still-" I pulled away from him, scooting farther down.

"Amour." he said sternly and scooted towards me, I looked back at him, for fear of what he would do if I didn't, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Amour!" I heard shouts from downstairs and looked at JD.

"Climb out the window, go now." I said, running to the window and opening it, helping him climb out before shutting it as my mom walked in my room.

"What are you doing in here?" she asked and I looked out the window.

"Just watching the sun set so I can look for stars." I said and she hummed.

"Anyway, we're home." she said and with that, left. I sighed and opened my window again, looking out to see JD still standing there. He waved and I waved back before closing the window and blinds. I turned around and let out a sigh as I went to take a shower.

JD kept coming over, now, when the sun sets. I'd usually make him leave before midnight, or whenever we heard my parents. I wasn't about to let Maurice meet him, I mean, what would I say?

"Oh, yeah, JD this is my monster best friend, Maurice. Maurice chewed up your jacket and slashed your tires."

I don't think that would go down very well.

But tonight was different. I guess we had lost track of time because I began to hear a noise come from under the bed before it moved a bit as I sat with JD. I checked my clock and my eyes went wide. It was one in the morning. I quickly jumped up from the bed, turning to JD.

"Sorry, you gotta go." I said shyly, looking at the bottom of my bed to see if I saw Maurice.

"No, wait, I heard something, didn't you?" he asked and stood up, looking around. I saw him reach into his pocket.

"Probably just my parents, come on, JD." I whined and he looked back at me.

"You don't have anyone else here, do you?" he asked and I shook my head furiously.

"Nope, just you." I said with a small smile before gesturing to the window, "Come on. Time for bed." I said and he rolled his eyes before smirking.

"You know, if you did have someone else here, I bet they wouldn't be too happy if I did this," he pulled me into his chest and I felt my cheeks heat up as I looked back under me bed, spotting Maurice this time. He quickly disappeared into the floor and I looked back up at JD, "or this." he pressed his lips to mine.

It took me a minute to realize what he had done and I quickly pulled away, resisting the urge to slap him. I don't know what it was. I knew we were dating, but I still didn't feel like he was the right guy to have taken my first kiss from me.

"Get. Out." I said sternly but he just reattached his lips to mine, his hands roaming my body. I tried to pull back, but he held me there, forcing his tongue down my throat. I began punching his chest, trying to get him off of me. He held me tight and it disgusted me until I finally bit down on his lip, hard enough to draw blood. He winced and pulled back, touching his bleeding lip, "We're done. Get out." I said, trying to stay strong as he held up his hands in defense, climbing out the window. I locked the window behind him before turning back to the bed. I fell to the floor, looking at the spot Maurice had been just minutes before, "Maurice?" I asked quietly to see if he was still there. Tonight was supposed to be the night he invited me down with him again.

No reply.

I frowned and hugged my knees to my chest, thinking about what had just happened. I needed Maurice now, but he wasn't here, and he wouldn't be back for a while.