Chapter 1

"Lee Chae-young!! Get dress already, or we'll be late." one of my mothers called from the kitchen downstairs.

"I'm coming, just hold on."

"Chae-young, listen to your mother and hurry up!"
My other mother called.

I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs.

"Where are when even going?" I ask the mother in the kitchen.

"You'll see." She replied.

"Ugh.....I'm not even the one who is making us late it's Eomma Ara."

My other mother (Ara) ran in to the kitchen and kiss Mum on the cheek

"Let's go." She said before the both walked out the door. I giggled at them because of how In love they are.

Yes my parents are gay. No they are not married and do not share the same last name. One is Lee Hye-Jin and the other is park Ara.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. My mothers walked in first hand in hand and I followed after, they sat down at a table already occupied by 5 people. I sat next to a boy with light brown hair and heard him whisper

"Homo."

I got so angry and kicked him under the table, hoping my parents didn't hear. I glared at him and he glared back.

"Ah, Mrs Park, Mrs Lee, your daughter is beautiful."

"Thanks." I replied bluntly. And my mothers glared at me

"Let me introduce myself, I am Lee Chae-young, and you are?"

"Ah, yes, I'm Mr Kim, this is my wife, and you can call us Aunty and uncle, and these are my three sons, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung."

"Alright let's get to the point of why we are here,Mr Kim" mother Ara stated.

"Right, yes. So Chae-young, as you might get know your parents have been struggling with their business lately and have organised for you and our son Taehyung to get married."

"I'm sorry, WHAT!!" I shouted, standing up from my chair  "okay, first of all I'm still in high school, second this is technically gold digging, marrying some to get money, no thank you, I'm no that kind of person, third what the fuck, I don't want to get married, I have a boy friend." I Slammed my hand on the table.

"Chae-young, watch you language."mother Hye-Jin growled.

"Ha ha, no fuck that and fuck you, you homophobic prick." A said sticking my middle fingers up at Taehyung, who made the rude comment about my parents and I walked to the door. "See you later fuckwits!" I yelled and started to walk home.

While I was walking I called my best friend Hana.

"Hana, guess what just happened."

"What??"

"My parents organised an arranged marriage for me, I said no and ran out the door screaming 'see you later fuckwits' now I don't know what will happen when I get home, but I know I'm in trouble, he he." I giggled and heard Hana piss her self laughing through the phone.

"Alright, Hana I go to go see you at school."

"Yeah, Alright see you tomorrow." She said and ended the call. I giggled to myself as i walked down the street. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, I quickly spun around and punched the person in the face. I saw his face and it was TAEHYUNG.

"Oh, it's the homophobe."

I said and started to walk away.

"Yah! What was that for?"

"Well, I originally thought you were some creep, but it is now for being a homophobe, you should leave now fuckwit, before I break you face."

He looked up at me, with his nose bleeding and eyes that could kill and said

"Rude whore, your mothers sent me to get you."

"Well tell them, fuck your company, I'm not marrying some homophobic, wanker, okay. Now get out of my sight carrier pigeon." I said and walked away.

"They told me to bring you back with me!" He shout and I stuck my middle finger up at him and kept walking.

I finally got home and went to get changed when I heard the front door open,

"LEE CHAE-YOUNG!!!" I heard both my parents yell "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, NOW!"

Oh fuck, I'm screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, yes I know there are so many arranged marriage fan fictions, but I wrote this as if it was me in this situation, so bare with me, it will get interesting later.