lovesick

それは難しいと私は試しています

do i exist in your eyes?

"i'll stay with you" but you never did.
"i promise" you broke that promise.

it's been three hours since we first arrived, you dragged me here. you assured me everything was going to be alright. constant lies were the only things that left your mouth.

there I sat watching you from a distance. smiling heavily whilst multiply women grinded against you, longing for your touch. you said I was the only one you craved for, you said I was the only one who made you feel unexplainable ways. but like always they were lies, lies that I keep falling for, lies that I wanted to believe were true.

time passed by even slower once you disappeared into that room, needy selfish girls following behind. I threw my hand up signaling for another drink. the bartender looked at me worryingly I reassured him with a faint smile. the shot glass with the cold filled substance breezed my skin almost feeling like raindrops had fell from the ceiling. i chugged down the cold substance only to find it burn my throat as it sunk.

my vision began to get blurry as my head started to feel heavy. finally after thirty shots I blacked out. my body turned as light as a feather almost collapsing onto the bar behind me. luckily close enough to catch me.
________________

I woke up, head pounding in a soft cozy environment I slowly open my eyes and blink multiple times to re-gain my vision. my head pounded ten times harder and my head started to feel dizzy. I groaned as my two hands massaged my forehead. faint footsteps came towards me, making its way before throwing its arms around me, back hugging me from behind.

"baby, are you alright?" he spoke almost at a whisper. I remained silent and only groaned in a response. "take some pills and go back to bed, it'll fade away soon."

I faintly smiled at the fake worry and care in his voice. Almost sending me to a chuckle. I know he didn't care at the end of the day and only wanted me for my body. but the way he made me feel special, the way he made me feel needed was the feeling i crave d for. I know in the end I'll end up being hurt but i can't seem to get away from his touch. he makes me feel something nobody has made me feel before. I want to run away and hide but I never get my mind to it faintly because I'm stupid and I'm blinded by his fake love. I'm only lovesick and craving for his love.

"I love you so much, baby" He whispered as I slowly fell asleep in his arms.
"I love you too kwon hyuk"