A Forbidden Fairy tale.

"This is so stupid." I muttered, to my best friend, Erin. She laughed, and rolled her eyes. We were both standing outside, in the rain. For some reason, Erin thought that "Dancing-in-the-Rain", was a good idea. Even though it was like, forty degrees out, and we could both get sick.

"Oh, lighten up, Char." I rolled my eyes and tied my very damp blond hair in to a bun. Erin and I were a lot alike, besides in appearance. I had boring blond hair and green eyes, while she had red hair and dark blue eyes.

"C'mon, we start school tomorrow. Can we please go inside?" I asked, as she spun around.

She sighed. "Fine, but, only if we can watch Sponge Bob?" I rolled my green eyes and smiled, my best friend is so immature, but I still love her. We both walked in to my house, where my mom was talking to my sister, Lindsay.

"Charlotte Thompson! Why are you soaked?" My mother yelled. I smiled sheepishly. 

"We were out in the rain."I said quietly. 

"You are seventeen years old, yet you still act like a two-year-old," She sighed, "Hi, Erin."

"Hi, Mrs. Thompson." Erin said, awkwardly, and turned to my sister.

"Are you excited to start big-kid-school?" She asked, referring to the fact that my sister would be starting her first of High School tomorrow, while I'll be finishing my last. 

"Oh, shush. I think it'll be fun."

"Oooh, you going to get a boyfriend?" I teased. She rolled her blue eyes, and turned back to my mom.

"Girls, go upstairs and get changed in to dry clothes. We're going to get your schools books you need for Language art class." She said. I nodded, and went upstairs.

"You have an outfit here, right?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Have you heard about our new LA teacher?"

"No, what about him?"

"Kara told me he was gorgeous, for one. And, only, like, twenty four." Erin said, smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"He's a teacher, you know that's not allowed."

"I know, but still......" She said, her eyes going in to their own La la land. I laughed, pulling a brown sweatshirt over my head.

"C'mon." I said, as she ran a quick brush through her red hair. We jumped in to the car, and entered our local bookstore. 

"Alright, let's see what we have," I said, waving to my mom and sister, who were going to find her books, "Pride and Prejudice and To Kill a mockingbird. You go get the bird one, I'll get the other one."

Erin nodded, and went to one section. I went to the Classics section, and finally found it on the top section. Me, being five-foot-two, couldn't;t reach it.

The man next to me, saw me struggling, and turned towards me, and I had to hold in a gasp. He had ruffled blond hair, with grey eyes. In other words, he was gorgeous. 

"Need help, shorty?" He asked, and I nodded, "Which one do you need?"

"Uh, Pride and Prejudice, I need two, actually. " I muttered, and he smiled.

"Me too." He said, reaching up and grabbing it. 

"Thanks." I smiled, and walked away. I saw Erin by the, who had two copies of the book in her hand.

"OhmyZeus. I think I just saw the hottest guy in the universe." I gushed. She laughed, and asked me what he looked like.

"Slightely messy blond hair, grey eyes, tan, tall." I said, she giggled, as we paid, met my family, and walked out, me, with only one thoughtonmy head;

I need to see this guy again.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This story will be epic, so I hope you continue to read. Hope you enjoyed it.

-Bay.