The Dream

Neko-chan's P.O.V.

"No, LEAVE HER ALONE!" Yelled a woman, standing with her back to me. I could see she was a meif'wa with white ears and a tail. I could tell she had long raven hair, but other than that I could barely see her. My vision was blurred and I could barely make anything out. "She didn't do anything to you!" She yelled, dropping to her knees pleading with a man. He had white hair and black ears and tail. He made fear shake through my body even though I didn't know him. "She," he said, his voice rippling with anger "she is the reason why this family withers."  I am confused, who is he talking about, what does he mean 'withers'. "And she will, pay for it." "NO" the lady screams, shooting up to her feat, " She isn't the reason ~~~~" his name blurred from my memory. She grabs his arm pleading, but he shoves her to the ground. Suddenly a scream stings in my ears, but I don't know who it came from. Suddenly the man moves, he goes over to the corner and picks something up. I can't make out what it is, because my vision is blurred, but fear ripples through me, I hear the scream, louder and more ear piercing than before. I tried to move, to help the lady and get away from this man. But I can't. He comes over to me and raises the thing, "You are a curse!" He swings it down and everything goes black. I hear the scream, only to realize it's my own. The blackness, it eats at me, ebbing away my life. The black void is empty and hopeless. The only thing to be heard is my screams, the only thing to see is the blackness. I scream louder wanting to get out, out of the blackness.

"NEKO-CHAN WAKE UP!" I open my eyes, tears streaming down my face. Everything blurry, i see pink hair through the blurriness. Where am I, where is the man. "Neko-chan calm down, it's just Kawaii-chan." I feel two hands wrap around me. I calm down and blink until I can see clearly, I see a pink haired girl with black meif'wa ears and tail. She is wearing light pink silk pjs and has a few bows in her hair. "K-k-kawaii-chan?" Suddenly memories come flooding through me. I start crying, bawling, "I-I am so sorry Kawaii-chan!" I say hiding my face in my hands. "I didn't mean to wake you!"  Kawaii-chan puts her hand under my chin forcing me to look at her. "It's okay, Kawaii-chan understands." I smile and sniffle, trying to stop crying, "I am lucky to have a sister like you." I say, Kawaii-chan hugs me tighter. I can deal her mood change. "Kawaii-chan thinks Neko-chan should get some rest,  Tomorrow is Neko-chan's first day." I look at her confused, first day? Suddenly my mind clicks. "Phoenix Drop High!" I scream. Jumping up and down. Kawaii-chan looks up at me and nods, and the biggest smile I have ever seen spreads across her face. "Yes now Neko-chan needs to sleep." She gets off my bed and walked over to her half of the room. I close my eyes.

A/N Hey finished the first chapter tell me what you think.