Monday, October, 9th, 1989.

Ring ding ding, my alarm sounded and I woke up. My wife was laying beside me, it's a new day, it's a good day.

"Hunny? You awake?" I whisper as to not wake her up if she wasn't already awake.

"Naw, I don't want to be awake so I say I'm not awake," she replied sarcastically.

"Okay, I guess you don't get any of my famous pancakes."

"Fuck you, give me a pancake," oh that got her attention.

"Naw uh ah, not until you wake up," ah I'm not gonna end this little joking fest till I want it to be done, "sleeping people can't eat, they'd choke."

She roles over with a quiet groan (she's so lazy today, just like every other Monday) "fine, fine, fine, I'll wake up," finally, I win, "if you bring me at least one of your pancakes," fuck.

"Come on, that's not a good example for the kids, they'll start to think they can just have us bring them food while they're still in bed."

"Not if we only do it this once," she has a point, I think, I don't know, she's lazy and is probably gonna win this battle anyway.

So I say, "fine, fine, fine, I'll bring you a pancake, if I get a kiss," I get my kiss and head downstairs.

The kids are already waiting, because they know, it's pancake time.

"Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!" They started to say steadily becoming louder and louder until, "PANCAKES!!" They screamed out with all their might.

"Oh I'll get you guys some pancakes, I'll make you guys so many pancakes that you'll all explode," I hope their mom can't hear me. "Wait! We only have so much time! You guys got to get to school! I must start getting ready!"

"We don't have school today silly," Gabriella asked cutely for a 15-year-old girl, "there's so much snow from last night's storm."

"There was a storm last night? Huh," I actually didn't know that, I didn't wake up from it or anything, weird, I usually do wake up from that stuff. "I had no idea there was a storm."

"Well, there was," Ura said back in a snappy way, "big one, in fact, I'm pretty sure I heard you in your bathroom laughing."

"I don't remember that at all. All I remember is the dream I had."

"What'd you dream about this time? Mom's boobs again?" What? How did my sweet little Ura get so mean? I'll never know, will I?

"For your information, I barely ever dream about mom's boobs, in fact, I can't remember the last time I did," yeah I could, last night.

"Well, where are my pancakes?" Now Cirenity is mad and really wants some fucking pancakes.

"I'll make you pancakes right now, if, one of you bring your mom a pancake so that I don't have to, whoever does it gets the..."

"ME!" Cirenity screams before I can finish.

"Me," Ura and Gabriella say in unison but are just too late.

"Well that settles it, Cirenity gets to bring mom a pancake and she gets the first pancake," I love my family.

"Yay!" Oh, boy Cirenity is happy, she and her mom are best of friends in the best way possible.

"What the fuck, how are you so fast at that?" Ura practically screams.

"Watch your language Ura, only me and daddy get to scream fuck whenever we want!" There she goes again, I married this part of Elizabeth, not the part that's trying to make me bring her food.