first words

May 4, 2014 | 10:05PM

_____________

first words

Brent

My life was everything I could dream of. I had understanding parents, a loving brother, and friends whom I share my triumphs with. I could do whatever I want whenever I want; be wherever I want anytime I want; and just have fun like most guys. That’s all I ever wanted: freedom. I didn’t like being told what to do; being scolded for not finishing a task, and stuff like that. I was a free-spirited guy, what could I do?

Well, at least that’s how I saw it. Until I met her, the girl who brought changes in my life.

However, I always asked myself questions that hit me from the moment I realized I was already too in love with her. Am I ready to give up everything I got accustomed to for the sake of having her; or would setting her free allow me to have the freedom I’ve always wanted? Would hurting her give me what I think I needed? Or would it cause me to lose the one thing she made me feel I truly deserved – her love? 

***********

Sunshine

My life was perfectly fine. I excelled in school; I made my parents proud in everything I did; and I was happy with everything I have. I never asked for anything I didn’t think I need. I was just content with the simplicity of my life.

Until he came, the guy who made my life a bit complicated. He made me see things I haven’t paid attention to my entire life. He made me realize I could be happier.

However, when everything became hurtful, I didn’t know what to do. All I knew was I wanted to hold on in spite the pain. It’s just that… when you love someone, you would do whatever it takes to save a sinking ship; to win a losing battle. But then, is everything worth the sacrifice? Is it always worth the fight?

______________

Annyeong! EXO Series is back, and it's time to unfold another dramatic story. Haha this time, it's Brent and Sunshine's fair share in this crazy little thing called love.:)

When I was uploading this, Baby, Don't Cry was playing and my feels were just... ugh. Haha this is it! Welcome to Baek's part in the Series. Sana magustuhan niyo ito. Kyaaah!:":>