Proluge

It was a Saturday morning and i was making breakfast for tiffany when i got a phone call from my boyfriend b/n (or favorite ninja boyfriend☺☺☺😶😶😶) "hey" i said with a smile "hey y/n so i called to give you a heads up cuz i thought you would've forgotten about it umm and i wanted to see how you were doing" he said "oh right you needed to talk to me" i said as i looked at tiffany setting the table "we could meet tonight" he said "sure thing" "mom i cant reach the cups" i heard tiffany say as she struggled to get the cups down from the high cabinet "ok baby girl i'll get the cups for you" i said grabbing some cups "well i'll see ya later y/n" "you too" i said as he hung up "mom why dont you and mr. B/n/name (boyfriend or ninjaboyfriend's name) get married yet" tiffany asked staring me in the eyes as I choked "erm what do you mean hun" i said looking at the floor "i mean why not he is a nice guy and i like him hes not so bad" she said taking her dish to the sink "I guess your right but aren't i the mom here" i said teasingly "uh actually i could use alittle advice" she said turning around to look at me "its about jack isnt it" i asked as i walked up to her and she stopped washing the dishes she then turned around clinging onto me "its ok honey I know its hard but Its alright" i said hugging her tightly as she cried in my shoulder (just so you know tiffy is pretty short even tho shes 20 years old so its fine) "i don't know what to do it just...happened so fast and he said it so dry..." she said as a 29 year old girl came from the other room "whats wrong with tiff....please dont tell me shes upset again.." she said with a frown as she walked over "i hope shes ok" another woman said as she walked out "hey zy, hey jade" i said as tiffany calmed down alittle "its ashame...." i assumed star said as she walked in with a kitten in her arms "i'll be fine its ok...i gotta go i gotta meet jake at the school gym "if only we had clem mina and.....milla..." zy said looking at a picture of us all together having a great time "yeah...." we all said in unison "lets get the other two and then we go to milla's....you know" jade said grabbing her bag "yeah"

Later in the evening the girls found out about you going on a date in a few hours 

Jade stood very still while looking at my face "done ✔" she said as. She helped you up from your levitating light bed "if only milla was here her and zy would make songs i remember the first time you went on a date with e/n" star said

Flashback-doodoodoodoodoodoodoo😂

"This is my first date" i said with a smile

Milla: this is the song....

Zyanna: about...

Zy and mia: y/ns first date

Mia: 🎵there is this guy named..e/n 

Zyanna: he ask this girl out

Milla: her name is

Zyanna and milla: y/n

Zyanna: AND HES SUPER LUCKY!!!!!!

Everyone laughs

After that i came back with anger and tears "he was rude wasnt he..." star said and i nodded

Zyanna and milla: hes not WORTH IT!!! 

Milla: your mountain of strength

Zyanna: your battles. Your happiness

Milla and zy: is all for you, dont let nobody take it

Milla and zy: hes not worth it HES NOT WORTH IT

Zy: away

Milla: away

Zy: away

Milla: away

Milla and zy: aaaaaWayyyyyyy...

That really cheered me up alot

End of flashback-

 Just then there was a knock on the door "he's here" "have fun"

When we got there we had a fun night until "will you marry me" he said with a smile "yes" 

Next morning i was watching tv in the kitchen while tiffany was making toast when the news came on "THEIR COMING THEY'VE BEEN HERE HELP WE NEED HELP" the news reporter said me and tiffany looked at each other and smirked running to our closet and grabbing our gi's

                         Til death do us part

Ok this took like...FOREVER it took me 3 days to finish 

SO we have the same characters from the story of my life but both storys have diffrent meanings

Welp bye auther bre out