Chapter One

It was a rather cold September day. And Johnny was sitting in his room, watching kids play in the street.
          'Those idiots. They're gonna catch a cold,' he thought to himself. Then he heard a knock on the door.
           He got up and walked from his bedroom to the front door. He looked through the peephole and saw a girl he had once liked. There was just one problem, she was standing there with another guy. And she was holding letters he had written and dead, wilted flowers he had given her a long time ago.
              "I-I'll be there in a second," he said, already dreading the next 5 minutes of his life. He went to his room and grabbed a knife, just in case, and walked back to the door.
           He opened the door, realizing that the guy had removed his jacket. It, at that point, laid on his porch. The guy reached out and pat Johnny firmly on his back.
             "Come here bud. I need to talk to you," the guy said in a tone that sounded friendly, but one could tell his intentions.
               "O-ok..." Johnny was scared already. Not only does he prefer to reclude to himself, and I now being forced to talk to someone who he had never met before.
             The guy led Johnny to his front yard, where he kicked his leg out from under him, knocking Johnny to the ground. Johnny stood up, startled.
              "W-What did I do?" He asked, more terrified now than before.
               "You wanna tell me why you been trying to get with my girl bruh?" He sounded angry. Johnny hadn't talked to this girl in over a year.
               "I haven't even spoken to her in a year..." he told him. "Y-You must be mistaken."
               Johnny didn't want to fight. He hated the idea of it. As Johnny began to ask where the guy had gotten his accusation from, he was pulled to the ground. The guy was on top of him. Johnny couldn't move. He was trying his best to keep his face covered when the guy started swinging.
                One hit, two hits, three four. They kept coming. They seemed like they'd never stop. Until Johnny blacked out.