All started with a pineapple...

During Llama class I was secretly eating a pineapple and the teacher took no notice even though all the students were staring. I then started throwing the skin at the teacher’s head. The pineapple’s mum walked in, and saw her son lying all over the floor. She was angry and threw the teacher out of the window. I looked out of the window and saw a leprechaun dragging the teacher by the collar.  I took the Unicorn Express and followed them around the world until they stopped and met the Pencil God. It said ‘Why did you eat that pineapple?’ The pencil God then disappears in a flash of light, leaving my teacher in his underpants. I got off the Unicorn Express and cut the Unicorn’s mane off. It suddenly turned into a coat, which I gave to my teacher. As he wrapped it around himself I walked over to a lake that appeared out of no where.

It looked like a Ginger Ale Lake. I didn’t like Ginger Ale so I shoved the unicorn into it. The unicorn teleported and we were stuck with the leprechaun. We walked into the leprechaun’s house and we found his wife cooking some gold for dinner. She turned around we found out that it was the Pineapple’s mum! (Dun-dun-dun!!!) The pineapple’s mum and my coated teacher had a sumo fight in the middle of the Ginger Ale Lake. My teacher was pinned down by the pineapple mum. I saw a panda walk past and I had a teas party with him as I watch my teacher and pineapple’s mum fight. We became best friends. After the tea party finished, it allowed me to borrow it’s spaceship that it bought from carrotland. The spaceship flew us to the Llama class.