Chapter 41

" I talk to God like what's next for me"

"I'm just fulfilling my destiny "

"Fulfilling my destiny"

"I talk to God like what's next for me.."

"I'm just fulfilling my destiny"

"I'm just fulfilling my destiny!..."

"Aaaaaaahhhh I love nf !!" Mya yelled throughout the house. Again.She been doing it since she found out the man album came out .

And I recall..

I was dead sleeping in the bed
"Dennis stop tryna touch me " he back at it again with this love dovey thing acting like we in a relationship.

"Baby why can't you see I was made for loving you " he fake cried trying to hug me.

"Man getcho hands off me" I was getting annoyed "uughh damn"

"We was meant to be " he was smiling like a goof with this t-shirt that said I love August.

  He tried taking pictures with the both of us

"Dennis stop!!" He took off video taping me running after him.

"Dennis I'ma beat ya-" a loud scream rang the hell out my ears threw my behind off the bed . I got up real quick to fight. When I turn to check if Mya aight . She was holding in a big smile which she let go in a few seconds "nf dropped his album Perception" she was about to cry tears of joy while I stale faced her.

Not going lie man had mad bars man. I love it. I love how he go deep in his feelings and raw or rough in others. I love it.

Now she all cooped up in her bed cause she got her time of the month . "Baby you not going by the family today ?"
She shook her head " I don't wanna but I'll go because I wanna see my family whoop y'all in foot ball"

"Whoop who ?" I started looking around because aint nobody finna beat me in a black man sport.

She laughed softly . She started pouting . Again. Whenever she on her period she 5 years old all over again. "Help me " she whined . I walked over to her and I helped her up. Then she took the opportunity to hug me . She started sniffling. Again. Why'd I come here knowing she sick ? Lord God.

"Baby my belly hurts" she whined while crying. I rubbed her back . " Aight go freshen up and I'll have the pills outside with some water"
When she pulled away I kissed her forehead and she leaned up for a kiss. I pecked and she went to the bathroom.

I went down and got her pills ready . Then Becca rolled up and just opened the door like she own the house . Then I see Dennis Marcus and Pierre pull up behind her.

I looked at Dennis and I couldn't help it but I bust out laughing. "Man what are you wearing ?" He was dressed like a real football player.

"We playing football ain't we ? I had to get into character. This is serious" he flexed his muscles. I shook.

"Man I told you Spanish people call soccer football" he sighed "Again I ask , did he say it with a accent ?"

Lord help me. "Again I say no but if you insist man" I shrugged and went up for Mya meanwhile Dennis running his mouth about how he ready to whoop some Spanish behind. Bare with me I'm trying not to swear.

When I got in she just got out . "Feeling better?"
"Mhmm" she nodded smiling . "See I told you , hea take these and let's bounce "
She took em and we bounced.