the encounter

Kth pov.

A slight jingle, indicating someone came in, was what woke taehyung from his trans. He wasn't doing much, just staring at a magazine. It was a monday meaning the shop was mostly empty and yoongi was in the office catching up on some paper work. He's given about one or two cuts today but besides not much.

In came a tall, lean young man, probably about the same age as him. He had medium brown hair that matched his soft brown eyes. He was wearing light blue -almost white- riped jeans with a washed out pastel pink crop top that showed off some pretty defined abs -which made taehyungs mouth go dry- . If he looked close he was sure he could see black fishnets through the rip of the jeans; all put together with black and white vans. Taehyung was probably staring considering the questioning eyebrow the male gave him.

"Hi," his voice was soft and tender; reminding the later of his eyes. he looked around for a second, as if looking for someone. "Im looking for an employee or a manager i can speak with..." he trailed off looking directly at taehyung.

"You can talk to me, im one of the few employees, im taehyung" he let a small smile appear on his lips, one which the other male returned.

His bunny teeth are so cute

"Well taehyung, im jungkook. I wanted to ask you if i could put a kiosk in your barber shop?"
The so called jungkook smiled and looked at him with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"A kiosk?" taehyung lifted an eyebrow and stood up. He was actually pretty much the same hight as jungkook. "What kind?"

"Some nail salon type of stuff. You guys are a unisex shop so i thought this would be a nice place to put it" there was a barely audible giggle at the end but tae caught it.

Taehyung let his smile grow bigger as he heard it. He noticed a folder in jungkooks hands, assuming it was probably some type of papers or permits.

I should give those to yoongi... But i cant let him go

"Yeah of course, if you have any paper work you can leave it with me and I'll make sure it gets to our manager," at that the later smiled fondly.

"Thank you so much, its been kinda hard getting somewhere to put my kiosk."

Taehyung lifted a questioning eyebrow. "Really? How?"

"I only went to a few but they thought a guy shouldn't be doing nails, that i should be cutting hair and all that stereotypical bullshit" Jungkook passed him the folder as he was explaining.

There were a few seconds of silence were they just stared at each other. Taehyung wouldn't say it was awkward silence and jungkook didn't seem tense in any way.

The ping of the brunets phone was what brought them both back to reality. He quickly pulled it out of his back pocket and frowned at his screen.

"Listen i really have to go, im sorry," he shot tae an apologetic look which the later dismissed with a smile.

"See you monday jungkook"