Chapter 1

The twelve districts, two people from each, ready themselves on their podiums. Some confident, others scared for their lives. The silence continues as the tributes wait for their call.

Five

Ariel and Aric of District One look at each other and smirk. They are confident, but not as confident Leo and Leah of District Five. Known for their ambition and natural leadership, the Leo District has an upper hand over the independent and impulsive Aries District.

Four

On the contrary, we see District Four's Cana and Candon, who both look as though their life is flashing before their eyes (which it probably is). District Three stands next to the Cancer District. The girl, Gemi, and the boy, Gem, are both deep in thought.

Three

The sociable Gemini District, however, is no match to neither District Six's Virginia and Virgil, nor District Ten's Capri and Capricorn as both the Virgo and Capricorn Districts are beginning to strategize as of this moment, true to their intelligent natures.

Two

To the left we see Linsey and Leron of the charming District Seven, both acting as though they have already one. The Libra District's aura can also be seen in Sage and Sagi of District Nine, the Sagittarius District. However, on the far side we see the Taurus District, District Two. Tara looking as though she would pay to not be here and Taurun getting ready to jump out of his own skin.

One

Then there is Scarlett and Scorpius of District Eight. Their expressions are unreadable, like always, contrary to District Eleven's Aqua and Aquarius who both look hopeful as ever along with Paisley and Pisces of District Twelve.

Zero

A gunshot is heard.

Let the games begin.

~~~

Heya guys! This is just a random story I'm writing but I hope you guys enjoy it. Don't worry about getting down the names. I tried to make them kinda obvious. If you have any suggestions on what you want to happen (who should die, couples, plot lines, etc.) tell me in the comments and I will gladly incorporate them! Thanks for reading! - Duchess of Nerds