They say when an innocent person dies he comes back for revenge.
No one knows if this is true or not, its up to us to believe.

Personally I never believed in this reincarnation stuff until I met him and my whole world turned upside down.

Let me tell you what happened to me 2 years ago when I meet someone who was believed to be dead.

2 Years ago

28th April, 2015
"Chaeyoung get the clothes in otherwise they are all gonna get soaked in the rain" my mother shouted on top of her lungs.

'stupid rain' I thought in my mind as I dashed towards the clothes which were hung outside to dry.

I hate rain, when ever it comes my wifi signal goes away and I have to always help mom out to bring the clothes in since my sister is way to busy looking at her self in the mirror.

while I was busy trying to remove the clothes with one hand and the other hand holding a huge umbrella preventing me from getting drenched in the rain, I failed to notice that someone was silently observing me while standing behind the fence of our lawn.

After a while he decided to approach me slowly. Me being too absorbed in my work didn't notice that he came and stood right next to me.

When I finally realised there was an unknown presence beside me I slowly turned my head towards
him while shivering both from fear of the unknown person and how cold the weather was.

When I finally looked at him, I realised that he had few cuts and bruise on his face and although it was raining I could easily make out that he was crying.

Before I could even utter a word he suddenly became unconscious and was about to fall.

Immediately my reflex kicked in and I catched him before he could fall.

'shit he's heavy'

I could hardly maintain my balance while holding him so I slowly but carefully placed him down.

I pushed his bangs away from his face and now I had a clear view of him.

His left eye was badly bruised and swollen, he had a huge open wound near his left eyebrow and there was a small cut on his lip and there was blood gushing out of it.

Without giving it a second thought I lifted him up with all of my strength and carried him in.

"mom, mom come fast over here"
I shouted as I placed him on our sofa.

I sat down next to him since I was out of breath. My fragile body could barely move him in.

"what happened? why are you shouting like you saw ghos- omg who is he?" my mom said with her eyes enlarged as if she saw a ghost.

"keep it low mom, what will the neighbours think about you when they hear you screaming like this? and I dont know him. He was outside in our garden. As soon as I was about to ask him what was he doing there, he fainted." I said I looked him again.

"His face is badly injured and look even his shirt is covered in blood. what are we gonna do if he's dead or even worse what if he killed someone ? omg omg I'll call your father wait a min-" my mom panicked as she was about to dial my dads number.

"mom stop it" I snatched the phone from her hand and gave her the 'are you serious' face.

"how could you be so inconsiderate? we need to take him to the hospital first and then call the police and let them decide what he has done or what has been done to him, we have no connection to him or whatsoever so why will we get in trouble huh?"