CHAPTER 1 WALKING IN SEOUL

You are walking on the old bts dorm back when they are still a group its winter so its cold outside and you forgot to bring jacket.

Y/n: aish i forgot to bring my jacket again it's so cold *sniff* i really miss the boys so much i remember the first time i attended their concert i was so happy back then. But now they are disbanded.

You saw a bench and you sitted there. Then suddenly a poster came out of nowhere.

Y/n: what is this? *opens the poster* omfg are these my boys? *cries* i freaking miss them. Why would they disband so early? Why? *sniff*

Then suddenly a boy sitted in the bench where you are sitting and then he asked

Mysterious boy: are you a fan of them?

Y/n: *nods*

Mysterious boy: do you miss them?

Y/n: *nods* everyday and every second

Mysterious boy: You shouldn't be crying bcos remember the last thing they said before they disband?

Y/n: yes. But i can't help it *sniffs*

Mysterious boy: they said " no matter what happen be happy bcos we dont want to see our bwloved army's cry when we disband"

Y/n: *cries* sorry i can't really help it. But wait your voice seems familiar *looks at the mysterious boy*

Mysterious boy: what? Haha you must be joking. *covers his face*

And then suddenly you heard him singin spring day

Y/n: *Shookt* Your voice sounds like *your bias' name*

Your bias: yes it's me *smiles*

Y/n: am i dreaming?

Your bias: no you aren't

Y/n: *bias name* can we take a picture? I missed you so much i miss you performing in the stage back then. *cries*

Your bias: aigoo please dont cry *wipes your tears*

And after you take a picture with him he handed something.

Your bias: *handed the handwritten letter*" please smile always we missed ypu all so much we love you army's we promise to be healthy and succesful in our own lives"

Then he leaves after giving the handwritten letter and his jacket.

Y/n: *smiles* i will treasure this forever.