A Casual Affair

100 days before

They call me Hazel.Shortcut from?Just Hazel.Only my class mates know the rest of my name,but I won't be the typical mysterious girl and I shall unveil my name.

"Hazel Young" the PE(physical education) teacher shouted at me."COULD YOU STOP TEXTING ON YOUR PRECIOUS PHONE AND PARTICIPATE AT THE HOUR?"

"Yes,sir." I said.

"GOOD.Now go on the track and run with the others"

And so I did.I wasn't the best at PE,but I was trying because in order to keep my line of perfect 10's,I had to be good at everything.And I was trying.

"See ya!"my friend told me and departed to her house as I did.

***

I was home.The ultimate place where I could hide in my corner along with my phone and fangirl over books,bands,youtubers,even the breakfast I had that morning.I went in my homework place and,of course,the phone was there with me.Sobbing even after those numbers at mathematics.That's me.A girl who has virtual friends,along with the real friends,who isn't total antisocial but can be extremly shy and have extremely sweaty hands at difficult times.

Suddenly,a message appeared on my screen.Wow,I really thought no one cared after me ,when he messaged me:

************************************************************************************************************

BAJAJAJAJA

Hello mates,if you enjoy my story,comment,like,anything that will inherite me a certain hope in continueing this story.

Just tell me if you liked it and if you didn't,what you didn't like.

Luv luv luv 

-A fangirl