email

Marks Prov

After a day of posting my video about space Nasa contacted me. They had and opening for me to go to space! Fricken space!! Of course I am gonna go! Heck I leave tonight for space!! I should shoot a video to let everyone know...

*sets up all of the recording thing and hits record*  "hello everybody my name is Markiplier and you wont be able to believe what happened!! Ok ok after I post the space video Nasa contacted me!! that's not all! They have a spot open for me! Plus three other youtuber are going!! Yep that's right I am going to space with three other youtubers!! There are two gamers that game all types! Then the other two are gta and gmod gamers. There is I think two females and two males! I leave tonight so I am packing my stuff and I am headed out!! Alright that's all I wanted to say so I I don't post anything for a few hours or days you know why. Now in the mean time. I will see you in the next video! BUH-BYE!" *edits it and post it*

Oh man I cant believe I am actually going to space! *starts packing*

Your prov

Oh man!! Oh manny man!! I cant believe it!! I am going to space!! Eeeeekkk! Literal space!! I am already packed I just had to make a video... oh maybe I can go live?! Haha totally!!
Innate do it!!

*starts a live stream* "hey guys" damn it its a live stream come on do your live stream intro "hey its or girl Y/N/N ((your nick name)) and guess what!!" *giggles* okay really I am giggling now?! "Ok so you guys all know I LOVE SPACE!! There is no calm voice I have to scream that!" Idiot!! Stop screaming that ok!! "Anyways I got and email from Nasa!! that's right Nasa!! You wont beloved what they told me" *squeals* ok Y/N ((your name)) stop doing that already "they said I GET TO GO TO SPACE!!" *giggles and smiles wide* "plus there will be" *does a dramatic hand gesture* "three other youtubers!!" *puts my hands down* "one it like me and games whatever we want! The others play gta and gmod!" *bites lip slightly* "I cant wait to meet them!! The only thing is I leave tonight for space!! So if I am offline for a few hours or a few days don't worry" *giggles* STOP GIGGLING!! "that's all I wanted to say so of course I will see you and hug you in the next video!! Also remember you are all beautiful and perfect in your own way!! Buh-bye!!" *waves and ends the live stream*

Oh boy! I should leave I only have a few minutes tell its actually time to be there!! Alright lets go Y/N!! *leaves and goes to the Nasa space program*

________________________________________

Eeekkkkk!!! Hey guys!! I know ive been a ducky author in the past but I actually started getting to thinking on actually making on!!! So here I am!! Also sorry for the short fort chapter!! I promise ill try to make them longer!! I also promise ill try to post every week!! But let me start at once a month!! Also I plan on going back and writing more into this chapter but in the mean time see you guys later

~Toby Warfstache aka McCree's little sister & Thetessfx & Striper