Prologue

Some said i'm the coolest girl they know. Some shout to the whole campus they LIKED me.

Well IDC. -_-

I'm COLD, double meaning yan.

First-- My name which is Chrissa Osanna L. Dionel

Second-- literal na COLD ang expression ko at palaban ako, hanggat di ako nananalo di ako susuko. Ako ay anak at heiress ng mga Dionel, my mom which is a madam manager in an inn, its an hot spring resort at Japan, She has 20 inn at Japan. My dad, has a clothing company all over the Phillipines also 5 universities in Luzon, 2 in Visayas, 3 in Mindanao.

I have 3 bestfriends

Mica-- the student council President. One of the popular and riches girl in this school. Though she's a good friend and not like the others that are bitchy like.(The fashionista one or the kikay one.)

Natasha-- the student council secretary. Her parents are one of the greatest doctors in the Philippines. Also the leader of the cheering squad here at our school, like Mica she's not a bitchy type either.(The cheerful one or the one that is always hyper)

Ericka-- the student council P.I.O. She is the fiercest among as, the one that is 'Happy go lucky'. Sya din yung pag may nalaman na sikreto ehh agad i pang b-blackmail sayo. -_- (sya ang MAY PAGKA bitchy(in a good way) samin at blackmailer pa)

While on the other hand, there's this boys and they think they're always funny, and handsome.

I don't need to introduce them because you're gonna meet them soon.

Are you team:

Redd Guevera <3 COLD

OR

Vincent Black <3 COLD

=============================================================================================================

How was it ??

Hope you liked it.

Pls Comment, vote, and follow me as well if you like.