chapter 1

this is the beginning of a story ok so I better go to the beginning hi my name is Raven Black I have raven black hair and no eyes don't ask how i can see from i'm 17 and i am 6'5 i don't know my father or mother but i know they were not human i have a mouth full of razor sharp teeth and pure white skin.

I have no friends and I live by myself. Alright let's get to it then.I was walking in the night when a girl came out of the woods looking lost I asked her for her name but all she said was "He is always watching" over and over again like a broken records until she screamed of high heavens. I turned to see a guy with a black suit and tie watching me carefully like he was waiting for me to do something. I left after she passed out and the guy walked away so I walked home and fell asleep.

(slendy pov)

That girl reminds me of well Me and some other demon maybe I should ask my brothers about bringing her here? She is not human but she does not kill it looks like. I will ask in the morning.

(Raven Black pov)

It is 12:00 am and i'm sooo hungry so i'm going to go kill my meal a.k.a kids. Ha maybe That thing/man will be out tonight. Ha-ha what am i thinking that creature is probably stalking kids or maybe me. I started to walk into the wood until i saw a kids crying i felt a little sorry for her but i pushed that a side. "Why you crying little girl" I asked calmly but her response shocked the hell out of me she told me "the man with no face is after me and now he is after you you better run" is all she said so i snapped her neck to make him made and did i made him pissed he can charging at me like a wild bull. After i sucked her soul I got the hell out of there as fast as i could but he caught me after 5 minutes of running. I passed out the last thing i saw was it sprawled over the child crying and screaming to bring her back i was soooo confused of what happened.

(Slendys pov)

I was walking in the woods to find sally but I could not find her until i heard her talk to someone. She said "the man with no face is after me and now he is after you you better run" I got scared because i felt a very powerful demon in the woods so i watched carefully it's the girl i saw before i could do anything she snapped sally's neck and took her soul i was as mad as a raging bull after 5 minutes of chasing her i finally caught her and a screamed at her limp body to bring my sally back before she fully blacked out she had a confused face and i read her mind. I took her home and a dead sally and I put sally on the couch knowing she will come back in a day or two hopefully. The girl finally woke up with black holes it kinda freaked me out until she finally calmed down and her eyes went back to her skin . " What is your name dear" I asked softly trying not to scream at her "R-Raven Black s-sir I-I'm s-s-sorry about y-your little girl" Then before i could speak she did the unspeakable she ran out the door to sally before i could stop her she ran to lj's door and banged on it so loud lj should hear it. Once lj opened the door he smiled and hugged Raven i heard her talk to lj "you remember that favor i asked you laughing jack?" I was so confused what was going to happen-"but raven i don't want to do it" "I know jack but it's for sally remember i always liked you as a friend" Now i was freaking out what in the world was happening. Laughing jack and raven entered the living room. Before I could say stop Laughing jack stuck his claws in the stomach and pulled his hand out i was shocked laughing jack had a bright pink ball of sally's soul he placed it on sally's heart and started to cry knowing that raven was gone but i could not stop myself from crying it felt like my own daughter died.

(Raven pov)

I entered a dark sleep knowing i was not dead. Once i woke up i ran into a strong demon. She claimed to be my mother and told me my father is slenderman and that i needed to go to him. I woke up on the floor with laughing jack crying over me i looked over and to my surprise slenderman/my father was crying.

-------------- Raven-Black-CP------------------