The Little Mermaid [PG-13 Rated Version] (ON HOLD)

This page is more an introduction page than anything. I'm not going to be writing the first chapter yet; I want to see if anybody will even read it before I take the time to write it. But knowing me I'll probably wirte it anyway. But, comment what you think about this idea of mine!

So I know this is such an old movie an we've probably all grown out of it, but I'm just in love with it. I watched it last night and immediately knew I could work it into a story. The hard part is trying to keep it the same, but slightly different in the ways that it's going to be more grown-up, I guess you could say. It always kind of bothered me how she acted like she was 13 instead of 16. So I'm gonna try to have her in the mid set that we would most likely have and it will be move for our age group instead of for little kids. I'll admit that most of it will be just the same, but I'm going to try and change a bit. I just hope it lives up to my expectations along with y'alls. Thanks!

Another thing that's changing is that I'm only going to stay in Ariel's point of view. In the movie it moves around showing other people, but to keep it in the book-ie spirit I'm going to keep in her perspective.

And it probably won't have the musical numbers...I'm not sure how I'd write that...I guess if I feel like it I'll try it, but we'll see.

I hope you guys like this! <3