First encounter

Silver pov
"Cerin, Cerin" I said shaking my little sister. She opened her eyes and we looked up at our creators. "I trust that you will be excellent advisors" Queen Nature said softly. "Yes ma'am" I told her, saluting. "Ye-yes ma-ma'am" cerin stuttered. "Grandma! Grandpa!" A voice called. That's when I saw her. We only looked about five, but Ra was she beautiful. She had long blonde hair, a flower crown, a white dress, a leather vest, and sandals. She ran right into Queen Nature and I had to stop myself from gasping. "Not now sweetie, grandma has to work" "grandma! All you do is work!" "Sweetie, I have to, the multiverse won't run itself." Queen Nature said lifting the girl up into the air with a purple glow. "Grandma! When can I do that? I wanna do that!" She asked interested. King Time cleared his throat. "My little esprit libre, why don't you go see Annabelle." He asked with a soft voice. Queen Nature's eyes widened. "Who's Annabelle?" The girl asked. "Did I say annabelle? I meant your mother, silly me with all my mixups" he said nervously. "You mean Samantha?" "Yes, Samantha" he sighed. Queen Nature lowered the girl. "Samantha! Samantha let's play war!" The girl yelled as she ran out of the room. "I'm betting 5,000 casualties" King Time mumbled. "At least" Queen nature agreed. It became silent. King Time clapped his hands. "Alright, little ones, where were we?"