Harry vs Draco (Part 1)

As you walk through the halls of Hogwarts, you see your best friend Harry (aka the guy ALWAYS you get shipped with).

"Hey Harry, hows it going?"(Y/N) say, wrapping him up in a big hug.

"Good, you,"

"Same hunny, same"you respond sighing a bit.

"OMG (Y/N) JUST CALLED HIM HUNNY OMG, OMG, OMG, SHIP"some super 'fans' screamed at the top of their lungs.

Oh did I forget to mention, you had fans who shipped you and they would make all sorts of rumours, sometimes it would be annoying since you and Harry had been friends since, well, forever.

"OH SHUT UP, WE ALL KNOW SHE'S GOING OUT WITH MALFOY ANYWAY SO SHUT UP, PLUS THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE,"some random people chipped in (just to get things straight you WERE NOT going out with Malfoy, ew. No matter how many times he'd ask, you'd always say NO).

"Well Harry, I have to go Elise and Salma must be waiting for me,"you say worried that you'll be late.

"Okay babe,"you know he only said that to tease the fangirls/boys. You just giggled and left, whilst Harry went the other direction, both heading to the Great Hall.

"OMG HARRY JUST CALLED HER BABE, THEY ARE OTP,"was the last thing you herd before you had completely left the scenery.

As you were walking, you bumped into someone you were hoping you wouldn't see today, or ever.

"Yo eh (L/N) why don't you eh,"he paused,"be my girlfriend,"he just winked at the end.

You were really not bothered for his shit today AND you were gonna be late to your friends, probably have no breakfast AND be late to potions (with SNAPE), all because this stupid boy wouldn't just bug off and leave you alone.

"How many times must I say no,"you say hoping he'd just leave you alone.

"Until you get sick of saying no and instead agree to being my girl."

"Just leave me alone for the day and I'll think about it"you say, 'maybe he'll by it,' you think.

"Very funny (L/N), I won't bother you until potions, love. I mean that is the next time we'll see each other and honestly, think about it or else I will ask you the same question every single second, of every single day," he said with a glimpse of hope in his usually stormy, cold, dark, grey eyes.

With that you walk off, you knew your friends will KILL you for being late.

At the Great Hall you walk off to your friends, ignoring all the questions like 'are you and Malfoy a thing', or 'are you and Harry a thing'.

"Hey (Y/N), where were you?" Salma asked.

"Oh nothing really, I saw Harry we talked a little then-"you were rudely cut off by Elise.

"OMG (Y/N) you know how much I ship you two, like, you two are OTP"

"You done,"you say in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah,"she said, rolling her eyes, then all three of us were laugh so loud, I swear half the bloody Great Hall was looking at us.

"Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted,"you say glaring at Elise, "I was saying that I saw Malfoy and his little 'army', and once again, he asked me again."

"Wow (Y/N), thats hard but don't forget," she (Salma) said sounding considerate,"YOU HAVE POTIONS WITH MALFOY, YOU HAVE POTIONS WITH MALFOY, YOU HAVE POTIONS WITH-"she was chanting but you interrupted it by, "You're actually going to chant this out loud."

"Well I was."

Then you all start eating.

"Hey, when do you think we're gonna go Hogsmeade, this week or next week?"you ask.

"I don't know, maybe we could go this week and next week."Salma answered.

" Yeah I'm free how about you, (Y/N),"Elise asked.

"Well yeah sure, I don't have any plans so I don't see why not, it'll be fun,"

"So I guess we should all head to class, right,"

"Yep,"Elise and Salma both respond at the same time.

So all of you went in different directions and you're all in class now

"Okay everyone, today we will be-"this is the part you zone out and daydream the entire class but Malfoy wouldn't let that happen, at least not today. Well maybe he forget about the deal.

"Pst, (L/N) whats my answer, huh?"he questions.

'Oh great he hasn't forgotten' you think inside your head.