1. Need

New story I'm super excited about. the pairings will start Omega!Tony/Alpha!Steve/Alpha!Bucky. this story includes Heat, Nesting, animalistic instincts and behaviors and some sexual themes or scenarios. This story started as a singular scene and was written from there. after I went back and created the beginning, thats why the beginning my seem like a info dump. 

Rose was an unmated Omega recently rescued from HYDRA. Tony took a shine to her immediately, considering she smelled very similar to his Alpha's: Steve and Bucky. If Tony was able to have children his is sure they would smell exactly like Rose did. Tony was not secretive in his obvious intentions to integrate her into his pack. But with Roses prior experiences with HYDRA and her own negligent parents, she couldn't bring herself to trust any parent like figure. 

Eventually staying just became too stressful, with the unintentional pressures that Tony was adding plus dealing with extreme night terrors. Rose requested a job at SHEILD. She was denied multiple times until she got through because of a recommendation from some guy named "Coulson". Being approved for the field was one of the hardest and most grueling experiences of her life. Always holding her punches, always having to pay attention because 'can't kill the leader' interrogation bullshit. finally after being approved she got some stupidly cushy job protecting some God's 'side hoe', or bae. What was the God again, Thur, homie's-son maybe? didn't he have a brother named Lock-n-key or something? whatever.

 Rose started working for SHIELD, more specifically with Dr. Jane Foster and Darcy Lewis. eventually Jane got invited to 'meet the parents' of Thor. But she decided to bring them both along, Because work perks! 

Asgard was beautiful however jane spent most time with Thor and Darcy spent lots, like an unnatural amount of time with a warrior named Sif. Darcy was either Beta or Omega, it was impossible to tell she had a slightly submissive nature but extremely commanding personality, making it hard to tell. Sif was most defiantly Alpha, and they disappeared often. Jane and Rose had bet one night how long it would take them to Fuck, Mate and start a pack. Lets just say the bets never went over a month or two. Rose spent most of her time in the Library or with Frigga having deep discussions about the nature vs socialization of Omega's personalities. They had a joint dinner with a large crowd almost every night. The days on Asgard started to blend together until one specific monumental night. That night Rose's food tasted salty-er. she barely finished one slice of meat before dismissing herself.  either sleep it off, or violently projectile vomit,  and She planned to go back to her room to decide which.

 She didn't make it. Her brain was clouded and heavy and she could feel the need running through her veins. She was going into heat. now! She made it to her door before completely collapsing on the ground. slick ran down her thighs and the painful cramps started. Rose's vision fuzzed. She could hear the click of boots down the hallway. a swish of green. the smell of Alpha. "My lady are you alright?... where is your mate it seems you have gone into heat?" Rose whimpered. Loki stood over the girl, knowing full well she wasn't claimed, by the lack of Bite marks on her neck. ----And the fact he had been stalking her since she came into the library. he considered the library his' territory. "My lady let me escort you to the healers". panic bloomed in her chest. healers are doctors doctors are bad "NO" she practically screamed out. clutching onto him, "please please don't". Tears started to run down her face. Loki knew the tone she had used, it was one of desperation, a tone he was all to familiar with using. going into heat in and unknown place with no alternatives. Rose had been in this situation before, it ended with a dead alpha, a HYDRA doctor, and blood covering her hands.

She still hadn't released him. Now her nose was keening on his scent glands, even the smell of Alpha was relaxing her to a large degree. "Please you, I need you to help me get through this, I can't go to the Doctors or the Healers as you call them. I can't. I would sendup Hurting myself or one of them, and I couldn't live with my self if I hurt another person again. Please please, just help me" He brooded for a while but his mind was made up "Are you sure, you aren't just in Heat-mind, You really can not safely go to the healers" she nodded against his neck. he picked her up one hand under her knees the other behind her back, and carried her to his room. Having his hand so close to her thighs sent another wave of slick down her legs, She knew he was going to insult her about her need. insult never came. "I will help you with your heat but nothing more" he resolved. but she whimpered licking his scent glands, which sent a shiver of pleasure through him.  Loki dropped her on his bed and gently unclothed her, making no comments about the large and obvious scars that littered her torso. He was fully intending to help her through this heat and she was going to fully enjoy it. Scoff in the face of anyone who said Loki doesn't like to pleasure his Partners.