By Chance.

You had just arrived to school and as you got inside the front gate you had notice a crowd and music coming from the circle. Everyone was cheering, applauding, shouting and you were curious on what was going on. You walked up to the crowd and squeeze yourself through and you saw that there was a b-boy battle going on.

“WOOOOW!! THAT WAS SO COOL!”

You were so amazed by the boys doing flips and air flares you couldn’t help but take your phone out and record. The school bell starting to ring and people were getting ready to go to class. People were pushing each other that you bumped into someone and dropped your phone and some books.

“I’m so sorry!” A male voice exclaimed.

“Oh.. that’s okay!”   You replied.

You quickly grabbed your books and clutching your cellphone in your hand before running off to your class.  Spotting your classroom, you hurried inside, dropped your bag near your feet and placed your phone on the desk to view the videos you had recorded. But when you pressed the home button you had notice that this wasn’t your phone. It had Pokémon wallpaper and for sure you knew you had Lee Jongsuk set as your wallpaper. Realization hit you. You had accidently grabbed the stranger’s phone when you bumped into him earlier.  You slide the unlock button, hoping there was no passcode. Slowly sliding the unlock button the phone had been unlocked.

“Oh thank god, now I can call my phone.”

You grinned happily before dialing your number and after several rings, the call went to voicemail.

 “Ugh, why isn’t-“

Just then the phone had vibrated and it as a text message from your number.

“Um……… I think I have your phone.”

“Think? You DO have my phone!”

You shifted in your seat, waiting for the reply to come in. A vibration sounded again.

 “Uh yeah… and you have mines.”

You rolled your eyes, growing impatient. Why was he simply stating the obvious?

 You replied: “Okay… so should we meet up after school then?”

“Yeah ok.”

The school day dragged on lazily. You ached to have your phone back to at least have some entertainment during your class. After the long wait, the dismissal bell had rung and you bolted out of your seat. The phone in your pocket vibrated with a text.

 “Hey… lets meet at the park near the school.”

“What why? Why can’t we just meet at the door?!”

“I have to run some errands and it’s near the park and when you get there I can just hand you your phone..”

“Ugh fine.”

You made a quick trip to your locker, putting away your textbooks before hurrying to the park. After arriving to the park you looked around hoping to spot a male figure but the park was empty. You walked towards a nearby bench, shaded with the branches of a large tree. You took a seat and pulled out the phone to send a text.

 “I’m here, I’m sitting on the bench by the gate.”

“K,I’ll be there soon.”

Getting bored from waiting too long you decided to check out what type of music this person listened to. You unlocked the phone and tapped on the music icon and you browsed through the music files.

“Wow, this person must really love Chris Brown.”

Your fingertips pressed on the song titled “With You” and while you waited, you softly sang along.