The......

"hey penny I do not get this. Can you help me?" You ask in a voice that made him say yes "yes my little baby?" penny asks "I do not get how you have not killed me yet" you say. Penny's smile turns into a frown and his bright yellow eyes turned into a gentle but bright baby blue and penny says "your right why haven't killed you yet? It is because I LOVE YOU TO MUCH" you sing a little "how do love someone without getting hurt!?!?!" penny overheard you he said" just listen to your heart, and follow its path" you say "oh.....ok...." penny went to go to bed. You go with him and you snuggled him as if he was a teddy bare penny blushed that whole night. The next morning you get up first atleast you think you did. Pennywise was making you breakfast you gasp and made penny jump (for the first time)

4 hours later

"hey uhhh can you do my makeup again?" You ask "of course I can!" penny said in pleasure he got up to go get the makeup he came back and asked you if "do you want to look at me or what?" "of course I want to look like my little teddy bear" "can do!" penny said after he did  you makeup he started to kiss you (ugh finally I found a good part for this to happen!!!!)penny tossed you on to the bed and starting to mess up his hard work (um how does a clown do this. I need the script!!!)

Yes I know you all might be mad that I left you on a cliffhanger well good night everybody!!!!!!