001

✒️ 001

|| Your Point of View

You looked up at the ceiling, feeling an eerie silence throughout your bedroom as you rose from your bed, glancing at the few bandages from your arm, hiding the tiny scratches you got from the soccer game at P.E last Friday.

You headed for the living room, aiming to plop your ass to the couch as you settled down your breakfast as well.

Eating quietly, you didn't bother to switch the TV on, for the fact that you needed to conserve electricity along your budget.

You dumped another plate onto the pile on the sink, 'ah, I should wash them later.'

As you tightened the laces of your converse shoes, you had your backpack over you shoulder, ready to come for another day of school

You stepped a foot onto the school gates to see all of the students hanging out outside and making huge ruckus around the school's plaza.

Typical School Day.

And of course, school isnt complete without people bullying or giving you weird looks for being so emotionless.

You walked up to your locker and entered the pass code before grabbing my books for the first period, deciding to search for Minhee since you both have the same first classes.

frankly, when you were transferred to a new school, Min hee happened to be attending there also.

You were just a student who got a scholar from the school, despite the fact that you were having financial problems.

Last Year, the principal and heads had decided that each student is able to form a group of singers and dancers to perform as a band but only inside the school unless they are admitted to a music company.

You are, in fact a member of one of the most popular girl groups, Being the least biased though. You were the visual but then the maknae, Hyejin is the most biased. 

Half of the fans always bullies you because  of your strange look, the skin you had was as pale as a ghost as your left eye has a huge scar in the bottom of it, no matter every time you try to cover it up with a concealer, it's still there.

The only reason you were still living through these and breathing is because of your long lost siblings.

You were separated from each other when you were young.

Your mother couldn't afford what we need and then,she died because of unknown reasons. The only family relative you could lean on now is your grandmother.

You two actually live at the house together but she is having a vacation on Gwangju for a few days to chill.

Ever since you were transferred to the orphanage,
Grandma always visited you now and then, You were sure she's also visiting your siblings but never got the chance to meet any of the twins again.

But then one day, the orphanage your siblings was staying on was bombed and it blew up because of a rivalry between the owner and a soldier, most of the children survived but some of the children were found nowhere,and the twins were one of them.

Some of the people believed that they already deceased due to the huge explosion but some of them said that they're probably just roaming around.

You believed in those, hoping that both of them were still alive.

The school's time flowed painfully slow as the people just kept on talking or eating, might even be flirting somewhere amongst these halls.

Minhee invited me to a fanmeeting with the kpop group she's obsessed on,
'what was it's name again? BSS? BRS? B and S? Oh! BTS! Oh silly me. ’

You've heard they're songs before and it especially their comeback 'DNA'.

You were going to refuse because you're supposed to run some errands tonight by then, but you couldn't deny against one and only Minhee when she uses the aegyo attack.

You chose to reserve the errands for later, thinking that it may be a chance for you to repay Minhee and her mom's kindness towards you all these years.

They were the owner of the orphanage.
They did have age limitations till 19 and so your contract expires in a short time.

Grandma would've adopted you but her age said otherwise, for even the adoption authority thinks that the old lady cannot afford to take care of you and your needs, so the only connection the orphanage could offer was letting you live with her alone, yet still under their protection.

It was the end of school day, an excited Minhee approached you right after and swung an arm around your shoulder.

"Are you ready for the event, dear best friend?" she'd coo.

"Yes, bring me to wherever, m'lady." You responded with a smile as Minhee dragged you out of the school grounds.

Very well then, the thrill begins.