Getting to know me

ok this is my first story on wattpad so I know it's going to be pretty pathetic and rubbish but let just go for it!

here goes

so my name is Zoe Lee Hayler but people call me: Zoe, Zo, Zowgee, zozo, zobo and some other names that would not be appropriate to put in writing!! I am 14 years old and I have one brother named Scott James Hayler. He is 17 years old and is the biggest pain ever!! (shhh don't tell him I said that!) So I live with my Mum and my brother, my mums name is Lisa Maxine Hayler. Her maiden name was Latty before she was married to my dad Martin James Hayler. I only lived with my dad for about 6 months of my life because soon after I was born my parents seperated. However I still see my dad very regularly and go and stay with him every other weekend. My intrests and hobbies consist of horse riding, art, singing and generally having fun. I love music and my favorite band is One Direction, I also like The Vamps, 5SOS and Mcfly along with many other artists. My favourite animals are horses, cats, birds and hamsters :)

I really want my own horse but sadly I can't have one :( however I am getting a budgie very soon :D

I am in year 9 at school and I got to Holsworthy Community College in Devon England (incase you didn't know where Holsworthy was!) My favourite colour is green and I also like yellow (now you know a lot about me)

When I grow up I want to become a history teacher. I love history and I want to be able to share my love of it to children in the future.

So now you know a bit about me, obviously im not going to tell you my whole life story (I need some privacy) but I think that's about enough you need to know. looking forward to writing a story sometime soon. Bye :)