chapter 1-The beginning

Azura academy

written by:Bitter_sweetmusic
------------------------------------------------------

Shayley's pov*

Fritzy, charles can you both hurry up! were going to be late! i shouted with an angry face...i mean seriously its like 8:30 and our class started like 20minutes ago! aurggh "Its not my fault we're late its Charles's fault for
not setting the alarm clock last night!"fritzy said looking to Charles angrily while picking up her bag.
"

what?! If you didn't let me go to the Store late at night to buy you something to eat i wouldn't forget to set it! cause if i didn't go to the store you would shout at me and shaye would wake up and then if she wakes up we're both dead by now! Charles said walking towards the door annoyed .

" whould you both shut up or I swear that you'll never see tomorrow! I said to the both of them glaring and as expected they both were scared to death and i walked toward the car and they followed........

...after 15 minutes we arrived and quickly ran to our classroom wich is now starting ...I walked to go to my seat but then interrupted by our not so pretty teacher..

"excuse me miss
Shayley Jean, miss Fritzy mae,and sir Charles Ethan."she said looking at me us like she's about to die because of fear." yes miss Cruz?" i ask with a bored look." The headmistress is expecting you three in her office,it seems that you three have some guess" she said shaking hahaha if you saw her face right now its like she's facing the devil""Okay miss Cruz thanks for informing us ,we'll go now" i said not even interested in what's happening....after a few minutes we arived at the headmistress's office" Did we do something wrong?"ask fritzy looking at me"I dont think so fritz," Charles said assuring Fritzy."Lets go " i said to them and knock at the door."Come in"said the familiar voice of the headmistress with full authority..when we came in, I saw two person sitting beside her .to her left is a girl who is i thinks 20+years old and to her Right is a boy who I thinks is in the twenties too "Is there somthing you want to discuss with us Headmistress? ask charles politely as he looked to the visitors with his very handsome smile "yes ,charles but first let me introduce you three to our guess.she is miss Hale smith "she said gesturing to the girl beside her" and sir James Williams" she said gesturing to her right"good morning kids"said miss hale while smiling"good day students" said sir Charles with a hint of interest in his face." what do you need ? " I ask with a bored look..and then all of a sudden sir James smiled again."uhhmm shayley I called you three to discuss your transf≈the HM.Said and interrupted by sir James""for your transfer. " said ser James.
"you three are going to transfer to a new school ,to The Azura Academy in a few minutes "miss Hale said with a serious face ..

"What!!" we three shouted

Third person pov*

"What?! " the three of them shouted in surprise. "No"said shaye fiercely " Wait a second what are you saying tranfering to another school?" ask fritzy " excuse me headmistress would you give us some time to talk to this three? "ask sir james and after that ,the headmistress stand up and walkeld out to the door to give the people inside some privacy.. the room was fool on tension and they were throwing glares to each other "we are not transferring to the school that you talking about couse you're not the boss of us and if it's thats all were going to our class now..excuse us " shayley said and standing up walking toward the door but suddenly a fog appeared in the room and then the three students suddenly fainted and everything went dark .

-----------------------------------------------------------
ahhhhh thats all thanks hahahahha this is my first time writing a story po so sorry po sa wrong grammars and spelling heheh pah pasensyahan nyo na ang beauty hope you understand and im happy to be with you to this day forward ..charot! hahah lalim nun a hhh ahah if meron pong correction please dont hesitate on telling me im only thirteen so yeah wish you all the best! see you in this book's next chapter! have a grate day!
.

this is Bitter_sweetmusic
signing -off for the day!