Randy X Jeff

~Randy POV~

*Jeffs Journal*

I'm not even mad at him for what he did, when he and his friends wanted to try to jump me and my brother. I don't know why I'm not mad though. His friends might not be fine but he is and that's all that matters. What am I doing.. Do I actually care for this kid?.. Even after what he tried to do.. I dont want to see him ever again.. Goodnight ~Jeff

 I put the journal down and looked around Jeff's room. Jeff was asleep in his bed, his sleeping mask on so that he was able to get sleep. He made it too easy to get a hold of him. I know I bullied him and he hates me now, but im about to make him love me, beg for me, and crave me every moment I'm away from him. 

I sat in a chair and watched him for a moment, he looked so innocent, so peacful. I stood and slowly pulled the blankets off of him making sure he remained asleep before looking over his body. He was shirtless and had a pair of sweatpants on.

I leaned down to go and touch his stomach when he shifted and let out a whimper in distress. He was having a wet dream infront of me and didnt even know it. It only made me want him more then I already did. I wanted to see how far I could go before he woke up. 

I gently seprated his legs apart and got inbetween them on his bed. I left his sweatpants on and pressed myself against him before grinding against him from time to time. Jeff let out another whimper, he was getting close, I could tell by his body movement. I stopped and stayed pressed against him listening and watching Jeff squirm around and make noise before finally releasing all over himself in his pants. 

I grabbed the waist of his sweatpants and boxers and yanked them down, waiting for Jeff to wake up. I looked him up and down and bit my lip, I was getting hard, and the way Jeff looked only made me want to go insane. I leaned down again pressing against his ass and kissed his neck, the only thing keeping us apart were the clothes on my body. 

"Come on Jeff, wake up for me..I know you like this.." 

~Jeffs POV~

I began to feel a warm feeling on my neck and cringed thinking it was my blood. Then I felt something push up against my ass causing me to let out a moan. 

"Oh there we go..you're awake now. I think I might keep your sleeping mask on."

I tensed at the voice realizing who it was and began to struggle. I attempted to grab at the attacker which only failed because I ended up getting my hands pinned above my head.  

"Let me go dammit! Let me go!"  Is all I could scream. 

"If you dont shut your mouth I promise you, it will not be pretty. I am in control now, and there is nothing that you can do about it." 

Randy had began to tie me down my hands were tied and I was sure he was getting ready to go for my feet. In a panc I lifted my right foot and kicked him and heard a groan in pain. 

"I said let me the fuck go!" 

~Randy's POV~

I doubled over in pain from Jeffery's rough play, I didnt think I was going to have to tie his feet down but I guess I do. I stood back up and started to tie his feet down. After a few minutes I managed to get them both tied and secure, there was no way my little Jeffery is going to be able to get out. 

"Stay the fuck away from me! I swear to god I'm going to fucking kill you once I'm free!" 

"Or so you think, remember Jeffery, I'm in charge right now, and that means I have all power, so what I say goes. Am I understood?"