chapter one

Watch the video above (if your an ARMY you may know them)
Abbe pov

OMG, its time for school I am so excited to go to school I wish my best friend will be my classmate in grade six! Abbe, we need to go shouted dad coming I shouted back. I grab my bag and my lunch. we went to the car and I fall asleep and my dad wakes me up because I was sleeping. were here said my dad and I checked my classroom and I am in 6-D and I go straight to the room and I first saw was the boy the I supper hate in grade five his name is Ace and I never liked him because he is a two-timer and he dated lots of girls and not to be mean one of the girls that he dated or may I say that I crash or a girlfriend she was so mean to me and she trying to be nice so that many boys will like her.

Ace pov

I saw one of my girlfriend friend that hates me so much I don't know why maybe she is jealous of me and her friend or maybe I don't know. when she saw me looking at her she gave me a very mean face.but she is still cute, and then our teacher or should I say miss Jen she said that were going to start and we are going to start by calling names. And i just thought that sam my girlfriend is not in the class.

Abbe pov
Ahhhhhh my best friend is not here i need her because i tell here everything i stop talking to myself because miss jen said we can visit our friends, and i tell myself yesssss i can go seee my bff. And i was not looking were i was going I bombed to someone and i look up it was ace and i said sorry and ran down the stairs.

Ace pov
I bombed to abbey and she said sorry and ran down before i can speak to her, i dont know but every time i see her my heart beat fast. I go to my friend and i see abbey in the other room talking to her best friend, and my heart started beating fast again ahhhhh what is happening..............

To be continued
Sorry if its short comment for ideas because i need some ideas of what will happen next.