《♡ Twisted Heart ♡》

Levi had always been alone.

Of course, he was used to this. His whole life had been nothing but loneliness. A dark, silent and endless void where his mind tended to drift towards. Separating him from reality. From everyone else.

At home, he was nothing but a punching bag for his alcoholic uncle to use. To take out his frustration on. He didn't care. Really. Pain had been his world for as long as he could remember, and he was so used to it by now that he couldn't feel anything but numbness. Bruises? He was familiar with that. Broken bones? That too. Blood? Of course.

School wasn't any different. People avoided him like a plague, as if he were some contagious disease or illness. If they did look at him, it would be with pity or disgust. He was used to both. Not only that but his dark, emotionless gaze always seemed to creep people out. The dark bags under his eyes making him seem much older despite his height. He had already been labeled as that "short and creepy dude" or "emo freak". They never bothered to learn his real name anyway. No one did.

His entire life had no particular meaning to it. He welcomed emptiness, loneliness and pain. It was, afterall, what he pretty much grew up with. He had no friends, no family, and no one to support him. He was just a soulless body with an empty mind. He saw no colors. Only black and gray.

That was. . . .

Until he came into his life.

Eren Yeager. The sophomore beauty of the school. Popular amongst everyone, beautiful, jovial and innocent. His bright, forest green eyes that shifted colors under the light. Blue. Gold. Green. Violet. Plump pink lips that would stretch into a large smile, revealing straight white teeth. Thick, dark lashes that would flutter against rosy, round cheeks. Smooth and unblemished tan skin glistening like gold under a bright sunny day. . . . .

Eren Yeager was everything anyone could ever want. He was young, and cheerful. So full of life and pure innocence.

He had Levi captivated.

Captured.

Caged.

Drawn to him like a moth to light.

The light that would shine so bright each day he walked through that door, his form illuminated by gold.

Although, Eren didn't know he existed. Why would he? Levi was nothing but a loser. A loner. A freak. He was the complete opposite. While he had no friends, Eren sure as hell did. He had people there for him. Levi didn't. Not that he minded of course.

Eren was close friends with the star football players of the school; Jean, and Reiner. With the student council president, Marco Bodt and vice president Armin Arlert. Famous basketball players Mikasa Ackerman and Ymir. Top cheer captains Krista Reiss, and Sasha Blouse. And star baseball player Connie Springer. He had a rich, big brother named Zeke and came from a very wealthy, and well-known family throughout the country.

He had everything Levi didn't.

Yet Levi couldn't find it in himself to envy the young boy.

Levi watched from afar at the single table he sat at. Alone. He watched as the beauty in his eyes laughed and giggled with his gang of friends. The way those shapely, long, gorgeous golden legs crossed over each other, the thickness evident. The way the pastel green mini skirt he wore slipped, showing off his full, plush thighs. The way his perfect, pink lips parted a little. The way those big, vibrant gold-green eyes twinkled with joy and content.

Levi twitched in his seat.

He was feeling that weird fluttery sensation in his stomach again. The feeling he got when he was around Eren or looked in his direction. It was foreign. Strange. It was a feeling he had never experienced before and for some reason . . . he wasn't bothered by it.