chapter 1 : the call

"Only a few more days Sofia. "

  " sofia? "

  " hmmm yes sir ? " Sofia said breaking her day dream about flying through the air.

  " you only have a few days in till your call what do you think it will be ?"

" hmmmm I have no idea ." Said Sofia while stroking a strand of her strawberry blond hair

   the call of course that's all everyone can talk about when you fishised high school or turn eighteen then you receive your call.

Which ever one came first.

  Ugh the call, the thing that decided your future,  and you had no choice on what it was.

" no idea at all? "

  Asked the instructor, of course her just her .

" nope ."

   Of course the pressure was all on here and no one  else in the senior class . Which where all staring at her .

    Why, why, was she so dang smart if only her  instructors  had not moved her grades above the rest of the chins her age.

     everyone was a chin before they become a called, after they received their call .

   The only reason he was asking her is because she was going to become the youngest to get their call in history.

   Sophia was to become sixteen in three days.

  that's when her time in high school will be over and she will receive her call.

  All because she was too smart for her own good.