Whatever Helps You Sleep At Night*Jacob Latimore Fan Fic*

Gandy's Point Of View:

I hissed at the annoying glimpse of sunlight piercing through my very soul. It was bad enough I was forced to go to an all human school. The thought of humans just crawled my flesh. I flung my arm one at a time and pushed myself up. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes. No bags though. I threw my feet over the bed and managed to stand myself up. I realized my eyes had closed again I was practically sleep walking now. But I woke up when I bumped my head into the bathroom door. I opened my eyes and entered. After I was done with my hygiene things I put on a white and gold crop tee that said 'Unatural', black skinny jeans, and white converse with gold stars on them. Then I fixed my hair in a messy bun and put on some white raybandz.

"Gandy!" my dad called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I said in a yawn.

I jogged downstairs and sat at the breakfast table where my family was eating. There was my older brother Ethan, my younger sister Mayjor or May, my mom and my dad.

"You guys ready for your first day at a normal school?" my mom ask pouring some orange juice in a glass and handing it to me.

I didn't want to drink it, but we were trying to adjust to the whole trying to be human lifestyle.

"Drink up" my dad said.

I took a sip of the orange juice and the bitterness burned my tongue. Immediatly my fangs came out.

"Gandy!" my mother shouted.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it! I hate living like this" I spit out the orange juice back into the glass.

Everyone grew silent then my mother broke the silence.

"You kids better get to school." she said .

Mom knew she couldn't take it anymore either, but after the whole incident with my uncle Dexter we've been trying to lay low for a while. You'll find out shortly. Ethan, May and I started for the car with mom and dad taking the front seats and us in the back. Soon we arrived to 'Evrest High School'. My mom and dad waved goodbye to us and we started to the entrance.

"Nice one, Gandy." Ethan teased.

"I just can't take it anymore" I confessed.

"Well you will have to because we just got enrolled here and not moving anytime soon" May added.

"I wanna go back to Translyvania" I walked up the steps hoping not to trip on my first day. I was clumsy like that. But guess what I tripped anyway.

"Gandy!"

I opened my eyes. I felt someone holding me. I looked up to meet with a pair of dark brown orbs. He was so handsome. I got mesmorized until he spoke.

"Hey, are you okay?"  he asked.

"Yeah. I am." I get on my feet.

"I'm Jacob." he introduced himself and shook my hand.

"Gandy."  I smiled not letting go of his hand.

"And I'm Ethan. Her brother" Ethan moved my hand.

"Well it was nice meeting you" Jacob smiled then left.

"Well he seems nice" May laughed and elbowed me

"No..No..No. You know what happens when you start liking a guy, Gandy. He just plays with your emotions and you go into depression" Ethan said coldly.

"Yeah..Thanks, Ethan.I'm not gonna love again" I say sarcastically.

We split up and I start looking for my locker. I find it and its surprisngly next to Jacob's. But when I get there he's talking with some girl. She has black long straight hair with blue streaks and is drueling all over him. I sigh. I guess Ethan was right. I try not to make myself noticable and just open my locker. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn to face a girl. She is light skinned, has red hair and about 5ft4.

"Hi. I'm Tyra." she smiled.

"Hi. I'm Gandy" I fake a smile.

"Well my mom is the principle and she told me you and you're brother and sister was new so I wanted to show you guys around"

"Thanks, but Ethan and May  aren't around at the moment. Maybe next time" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well what class do you have first?" she asked.

"Uh...Math" I look at my schedule.

"Cool. Me too. Come, on"

Tyra and I made our way to Math, but I couldn't stop loking back at Jacob and the girl at his locker. They made my blood boil and I just met the guy. *Sighs* Someday..I'm gonna meet that special someone.

____________________________________

Thanks for reading! Can you please coment? I would appreciate it if you did and vote. Next chapter soon though