Chapter 19 ~I had already had enough

M. Min: "These girls will start as trainees here so please give them a warm welcoming"

All the girls bowed and begin introducing themselves.

G1: "Hello sunbaenims my name is Kim Aera. I will work hard to make you all proud"

G2: "Hello everyone my name is Lee Haerin. I will try making my best everytime."

G3: "Hello my name is Min Yora. Please take care of me."

G4: "Hello sunbaenims my name is Im Taejoon. I look forward to working with you"

After the girls finished introducing themselves the managers told me, Jiwoo, Minjoon and Jeomin to take care of some paper work and the other boys to show the girls around then we went on our separate ways.

*On the table separating some papers*

Jw: "One of them was a total fox"

Sm: "Huh? One of who?"

Jw: "Of the new girls duhh"

Sm: "They seemed ok to me"

Jm: "Yeah they seemed too innocent"

Jw: "I'm telling you. I dont remember her name but she was totally a foxy . Im sure sooner or later she will do something"

Mj: "C'mon Jiwoo don't be so harsh. Maybe it's just first impression"

Sm: "He's right. You shouldn't just assume things like that"

Jw: "Aishh why are U attacking me all of a sudden. Ok! I'm sorry! Are y'all happy now?"

|Yoori POV|

We were walking for a second with the manager and I swiftly went to him and made us walk behind the girls and Matthew.

Yr: "Why meeeee and most importantly with HIM????" I shout-whispered.

M. Min: "Well you are the best-looking boys and the new girls would be thrilled to have you as their guiders."

I paused for a second

Yr: "Well, thank i guess... BUT THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE!"

M. Min: "Well I have to go now. See you later and make sure the girls have fun."

*I hate him so much -.-*

One if the girls came to me and pulled my sleeve to get my attention. She was looking up at me and pointed a room with her finger.

Taejoon: "Oppa, what's that room for?" She smiled

I really wanted to fleek her off but i remembered that manager Min told me that they should have fun.

Yr: *Is she blind? Can't she see the mirrors?* "It's a dancing studio. Me and the boys usually practise in that room"

Taejoon: "Waaah that's cool. I will come and visit you very often here then."

Yr: *DON'T YOU DARE GET NEAR ME* "Sure" I fake smiled at her. I had already had enough.

Taejoon: "Oppa what about this room?" She pointed at another room.

Yr: "Taejoon that's clearly a bathroom" *IS SHE DUMB?*

Tj: "Oh yeah i didnt notice. Silly me" she started laughing and I hated it. It was too fake and exaggerated. It was nothing like Somin's smile. Hers is sincere and really really adorable. Wait did I just-

God help me....

|BM POV|

Haerin: " If we debute I hope to be the main vocal of the group. I will work rea-" while talking she bumped into a door and fell on the floor.

Bm: "Hey are you Ok??" I bent down to help her and at that moment I had a flashback to when Somin fell on the floor at the cinema. She was so embarrassed that she curled up into a ball. She looked so tiny, my reflexes were shouting at me and making me want to protect a small girl like her.

Haerin: "Oppa? Are you there?" She was waving her hand in front of my face.

Bm: "O-oh yeah, sorry." I pulled her up and we continued walking.

I wonder what she's doing right now. Why did he leave the girls to do the hard work?? I know it's just paper work but I'm still worried. Somin hasn't been good these past days and I don't know if she'd be able to just stay put and keep her calm inside. I wish i could do all the work for her but instead I'm stuck here.

Yr: "Well girls in sorry to burst your bubble but we have practise to do and you probably have too so we're going now"

All: "Sure thing. See you later" they left

Bm: "Today it's our free day we don't have practise"

Yr: "I know I just had enough of them. I seriously couldnt stay any longer"

I couldn't help put smirk at what he said. I could relate but since I had no other choice i had to show them around.

~~~

What?!! Did I seriously update?!!

Guys I'm back with another chapter which I wrote at 2am because I couldn't sleep and I felt inspired.

I really hope you like it and as always don't forget to vote and leave a bit of the masterpiece going on in your mind in the comments. I will gladly read them and reply.

❤❤❤