Humbled

Looking out the window, she sees it. The most astounding thing. Living on her own for 2 years now, its hard to find a job. She can finally stop living in shelters, well not yet anyways. She must first obtain the job. She only has a high school diploma. Her parents called her an abomination kicking her out the house. They said Killers don’t go to college, they go to hell. People say life is an amazing experience, they’ve never seen her life. Its almost like in a book, the poor deranged girl meets terrible fate causing her to come to the brink of death, wishing it had come sooner than the hero comes and saves her, blessing her with his kindness and riches saying she deserved everything he is giving her. Its absolutely ludicrous to think that actually happens. People just walk past her when they see her sitting on a park bench or a bus stop waiting for no one but the devil himself. She knows that there is no such thing as true love or being together forever. After years of torment it was bound to happen that she would just close off herself. It would make no sense for her to try if it was to be just thrown back into her face as a sign of her failure. Failure was what everyone screamed at her. It was her name through high school. It was her own hell, the students would push her and ridicule her. As if she was below them, she was not aware there was an hierarchy in high school, she was to believe everyone was just happy and didn't care to bully people anymore. It was only in movies stuff like this happened. She had to learn the hard way when she accidently fell into a cheerleaders boyfriends lap. It was painful years in her school. She graduated with all A’s but her parents wouldn't let her apply to even a community college none the less a actual college.

Why is she so sad? What happened to her? Where is she now? Can he help her or destroy her?