Pretty Little Liar

BULLSHIT!!!

What a perfect word to use for such a bitter story.

The truth is, that's the only word I can think of right now, and that's the word that keep on popping in my mouth.

Everything I ever wanted, was already in my hands. Fame, HIM. I have him where I wanted to.. and finally we can be together but...

We met her.

Suddenly that bitch just came and took him away from me. Everything stopped, my world crashed. He left me, well maybe...

I'M TOO PERFECT FOR HIM.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

What a change of heart!! Awhile ago you were almost mine then she cam along and I'm left behind?

Well if they think I'm gonna give in. They're wrong. I'm not stupid. My whole life, I get what I want, and I will have him whether I'm fighting with a saint or a devil. I'm not gonna give up the person I love just because they love each other.

I'M GONNA RUIN THEIR LIVES, AND THEY WILL EXPERIENCE HELL!!

I'm bad right? I'm just taking what rightfully belongs to me, so don't bother stoping me. That' my role anyway. Because in this story...

I'm the antagonist.

I know I can fool you. :)

I'm pretty, and I have a secret.

A/N: I'll dedicate this to my friend, cause well she created my book cover. She made it simple yet totally eye catchy. Read this please. Bear with me. MY FIRST STORY.