Wake up Jackass!

Hi guys! My name is Alex. I love One Direction and love fanfics about them because there can't ever be too much of those five idiots! I've decided to write one. It will probably be long and I might write more after. Feel free to comment review and give me ideas for other fanfics!

Kk Luvz u for realz byeee

(BTW ITS FROM MULTIPLE P.O.V.S)

--------------------------------------------

Hayden's P.O.V.

I wake up in Louis' bed again today. Well, that came out wrong. He's been my best friend since we were 8. So this isn't unusual. We have never been romantic, we just tell each other everything and do everything together.

I crawl out of bed and go get coffee out of the fridge before anything else. Saying I'm not a morning person is an understatement. after I'm half awake, I go to the bathroom to get ready to bring Louis to his audition today.

I look into the mirror to see thick, messy brown hair and gray eyes. My eyes were always my favorite feature, as they are so unusual. After I try to drag a brush through my rats nest of hair, ( I ended up with a messy bun) I grab a pair of pants and one of Louis' long sleeve t-shirts, along with gray converse.

I throw a pillow at Lou's head and he responds with a long groan. He's not much of a morning person either.

"Get up jackass, you're gonna be late!"

"Uncalled for hay!" he groggily calls out my nickname in that adorable British accent of his.

I've always loved his accent ever since I moved here from the U.S. when I was 8. I still have my American accent. After my mom died, my dad decided we needed a change. a big change, but I was 8, so I was excited anyway. When we moved here, next door to Lou, we became friends immediately.

Lou came over and offered to help with our boxes. My dad grudgingly agreed, as he was stressed out from trying to adjust to the way English people had to drive. anyway, Lou was a gentleman, but he was still a weak 8 year old. He went for a heavy box first and I laughed as he wobbled and then dropped it, breaking my old snow globe in the process. He looked worriedly at my dad and I started laughing as my dad did too. We played with the glitter in the water and have been friends ever since.

He falls out if the bed, brushes his teeth, gets dressed, and we are out of the door soon.

As I walk outside, I am attacked by the heat. I really should have worn short sleeves, but I needed to cover up the scars. I reminded myself that today was going to be a good day.

--------------------------------------------

Ok guyysss so how'd u like it? Sorry it was so short, I just wanted to get it started!!

So what did u like? didnt? Oh well. u can dealll!!

Comment an follow plzzzz.

Kk luvz u for realz! byeee!