I Lost Her [Cameron Dallas]

Cameron POV****

"WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T NEED YOU AT ALL, I CAN JUST FIND ANOTHER GIRL BETTER THAN YOU WOULD EVER BE!" i yelled at my girlfriend of one year Lexi Jones.

"Fine" Lexi said crying while she walked out the door.

We were having one of our many fights again. I don't know how it happened. We were always on and off but today, she called it quits she couldn't take it anymore.

I didn't mean what I said at the moment, i was just so mad that she didn't want to try and fix it.

FlashBack~~~~

We met at a McDonalds actually. It was a cliche kind of thing like in the movies. She was wearing a plain white tee with basketball shorts with long nike socks and black converse and her brunette hair was in a pony tail. I wasn't watching where i was going and i had a large sweet tea in my hands and so did she. We all of a sudden bumped and she got her drink all over me and mine all over her.

"Oh shit.... I'm so so so sorry" she apologized.

"No, it's my fault i didn't look where i was going" i apologized back and the moment we saw eye to eye we clicked.

Flashback over~~~

We were really lovey dovey in the beginning when i finally asked her to be mine, but only months passed and we grew apart and got too comfortable, by comfortable i mean going days without texting each other and now look at us fighting. And i'm pretty sure we just ended it for good.

Lexi POV****

Trust me I loved Cameron, but we just grew apart. Some relationships were meant to be, but ours wasn't. A relationship full of distrust and fighting was too much. I don't even think it's even a relationship if we don't even trust one another.

So today, i decided to end it. It wasn't a surprise that it ended as a fight. Our relationship was practically a year war.