I N T R O D U C T I O N

Before the story starts, let's take a look into the Character profile and background. In this list we'll also be including the setting and the time, so here we go;

 In this list we'll also be including the setting and the time, so here we go;

Byun Baekhyun. A 24 year old young man, lives on his own. His younger cousin, Kim Jongin, is probably the only person that really understands Baekhyun. His little 'secret' has been revealed when the voices started getting louder, and louder, making Baekhyun go insane. His inner self often comes out whenever his cousin is never around, and his whole wall is full of scratch marks and stains. One thing for sure, Baekhyun never leaves the house unless it's midnight.

 One thing for sure, Baekhyun never leaves the house unless it's midnight

Park Chanyeol. 23 years old and is an only child. Chanyeol was always made fun of for his unique ears that stood out, so he always wears his special headphones to conceal them. His fiery red hair is probably what makes this man stand out between the crowd, making it easier to spot him. Jongin, his best friend, has been there for him whenever he was at his worst, making him Chanyeol's only trustworthy friend. When he found out that his young friend has a cousin, it was quite a shock for him. However, he obviously has never met him and he probably never wants to meet him. But of course, that's where the rumors start.

 But of course, that's where the rumors start

Kim Jongin. 23 year old, can be really hot tempered. Jongin is that one person who would sacrify anything for his cousin, Baekhyun. It has been shown that whenever he talks, you can sense the real love for his family member. Chanyeol being one of them. Jongin has shared Baekhyun's information to the latter, and of course, Baekhyun found out and scolded him for that. Jongin and Chanyeol go way back in middle school, making them best friends. He promises that he will protect his cousin's 'sickness' and Chanyeol's little secret of his own....

So, what happens when a certain Yoda barges into Jongin's cousin's house, only to see the most shocking sight ever?

Setting; Gwangju, South Korea
Date; Winter 2017

Disclaimer

I do not own nothing but the plot. The exo members obviously do NOT fit these descriptions, only for this storyline. Please remember that this is a Paranormal genre book, so yes, there will be some intense moments, so if you're terrified of demonic entities. Please, don't read ahead.

Thank you for you time, and now,

Let the fun begin!