6 || Good-bye?

"You almost--died because of me..." The stations on Bumblebee's radio changed to a variety of voices to form sentences. Hearing these words come from him made Y/n realize right away he felt awful about the fight.

"But I thank you." Y/n smiled at him, watching him kneel closer to her, his optics glowing brighter than before. Out of curiosity and concern, she asked who the second Transformer was "Who was that? The other..."

Bumblebee answered her quickly. "Barricade. A Decepticon."

"You're an Autobot." Y/n says to him. "I've heard about you and your leader. Is it Optimize...Optim... Optimus?" She enunciated the correct name, Bee chirped in agreement.

Bee's buzzing sounds adjusted to his mood. "I need to bring-- you home--Y/n. Your parents--are waiting for you."

"Oh, no." She grabbed her phone from her pocket and saw the current hour of the night. It's almost past midnight. "They're probably calling all around for me," Y/N said. "Then let's go."

"Let's go!" Bee repeated, instantly transforming his body into the same yellow car he was in earlier and opening the driver's side door for Y/n.

Just like a gentleman.

****

As Bumblebee gave Y/n a ride home, he told her that he and the other transformers were all announced illegal on Earth. The place Bee stayed at is an old junkyard which he revealed to Y/n since she is involved with this crisis. Her hand stroked the leather seat, thinking of what kind of mind this robot had. She had so many questions for Bumblebee but it seemed that those will have to wait for another time.

At exactly 1 a.m., Bee pulled into the driveway of Y/n's home. For an odd reason, she didn't want to step out. From where she was, she could see the lights in the living room were still on.

"It's time for you to go." He buzzed through the radio.

"I can't. I don't know what's stopping me." Y/N had the feeling she wouldn't see Bee again. He rescued her and she believed that he deserved a friend to look after him, too. Then, she had an idea but kept it to herself. Y/n sighed. "Okay... Where will you be?" Her eyes stare at the radio.

"Junkyard." Bee replied.

"Could I come?"

"No. It's too dangerous... I can't let you do that." Even though he thought it was the right thing to give Y/n some small answers about himself and his family, he still wanted to bring her home and hopefully, she'll move on from this.

Y/n wanted this to be fair. "I owe you for saving my life."

"You owe me nothing. It was a mistake--that your father bought me."

"Y/n! Y/n! Oh, my gosh." Y/n's mother ran from out of the house, coming up to the car door and patting on the window request was accepted. "Open the door!" Her mother shouted.

She opened up the door, stepped out, and got a large hug from her helicopter mother. "Where have you been?!" She gripped her daughter's shoulders. "Your Dad went out looking for you."

Her e/c eyes broke eye contact. "Mom, I'm sorry! I lost track of time." She said quickly.

Then, her Mom saw the difference in the yellow car her father bought her. It's a newer model and it led her to think her daughter might have stolen this one. "Where did you get this car? Did you steal it? Trade it?"

"Of course, not, Mom! Please, I'm just really tired." Y/n rubbed her eyes. "We can talk about this tomorrow and I'm okay!"

Y/N's mom cupped her little girl's face, enticing the scrapes and bruises. She sighed, knowing that she would get answers tomorrow but if Y/n wanted to sleep, then she wouldn't force her to stay awake. She excused Y/n to her room. "Okay. Go get cleaned up. I'll call your dad and tell him you're home."

The girl who just took a wild ride nodded and glanced at Bumblebee in his disguise. She smirked and headed for the front door where her mother followed.

****

Bumblebee watched Y/n and her mother go inside the house. From what he knows, there is a new rule that Autobots have to stay away from humans because of their intentions. But now that Y/n knows about Bee and possibly others still existing, he has to bring it up to his other human friend.

Cade Yeager.

"Cade." Bee called.

The man on the other side of the call responded in a blink. "Bee, you had us all worried. You okay?" Cade was so loud, that Bee had to lower the volume.

"Sort of." The Autobot replied.

"Sort of? What do you mean sort of? Bee, did you have a run-in with a Con? It was all over the news." Cade questioned. 

"Unfortunately. I'll explain everything later."

While Bee listened to Cade on the call, he could hear a  ruckus in the background from one of the Dinobots. Grimlock. "Get away from the cruiser!" Cade yelled, followed by a short pause. He comes back to the call with Bee. "Bee, just tell me right here, dude."

"A girl is involved." Bee answered him.